• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
SS I used DDD to show how punishable your tactics were. I'm no Sonic expert, but I don't think you're supposed to Dair that much. :ohwell:

Good Games.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
SS I used DDD to show how punishable your tactics were. I'm no Sonic expert, but I don't think you're supposed to Dair that much. :ohwell:

Good Games.

It didn't workXD DDD was Pwned miserably.....

Yes I dair a little much but Sonic is so floaty......

It's a work in progressXD

Actually I think I'm going to be done for a while. I need to practice hitting smaller targets,spot dodging,and some ATs Iv'e read about in the Sonic Boards.

I'll be fighting again around 10 or 11.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It didn't workXD DDD was Pwned miserably.....

Yes I dair a little much but Sonic is so floaty......

It's a work in progressXD
Pwn is three stocking someone that counters your character. Winning by one stock against a character much slower than yours? Not so much.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ah we all have our tactices, and every tactic has a counter, but the same tactic used to much can counter itself (unless it's wolf's bair, that thing is just to good)

Beat

Smash Ace
DevilWillCry said:
ah we all have our tactices, and every tactic has a counter, but the same tactic used to much can counter itself (unless it's wolf's bair, that thing is just to good)
Hmm. This seems redundant and poorly-written. Let's clean that up.

DevilWillCry said:
Spamming is stupid. Don't. Some moves can be spammed more than others.
Yes!

Beat

Smash Ace
put bluntly yes, though i'm not saying spamming should be done, though it seems you failed to interpret that
Spamming and camping for certain characters is actually their best strategy. I was cleaning up your post because someone seems to have stolen your Shift key and your browser's spell-check. Desu.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
as long as it is slightly readable, its good enough for me Beat, though I suppose certain characters like R.O.B. do their best camping, but they do have other methods of attack

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Beat, I think it's time for us to have another match. ^^

Sorry if I don't play up to standards, today sucks. -_-

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kawaii, nice games. :ohwell: You totally thrashed me! It was so awesome! :bee: Hope to play you again sometime. And I added you to my Buddy List, I don't know what that does. But yeah... Lolz. And sorry about my Taunts. I was trying to get my 4th taunt to come out. Do you know how to do it with a Wii + Nunchuck style?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good games AnAardvark (I need to find a shorter name for you lol)

I would have preffered to keep the Smashballs out of that, but I didn't exactly go over the rules. XD
No worries though. Good Games.

(You have alot of potential with Sheik btw. You should go to the Character forums and look up some more stuff for her)

And I can't believe you were using that control scheme. o.o;;

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
I made one post asking Heartz if she was Femme Fatale on serebii. A VERY short while later I check my e-mails and have about 20 e-mails saying there's a new post in the thread, and it's grown like 5 pages. NO ONE EVER SAY THEY ARE A GIRL ON SMASHBOARDS AGAIN!!! PLEASE!!! *goes to delete subscription*

Chaco

Never Logs In
I would Beat, but I gotta practice like majorly. And you thrashing me won't help right now, how is tomorrow for you?

Oh, and you use Ike, yes. So, do you ever do the jab lock on WiFi?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I made one post asking Heartz if she was Femme Fatale on serebii. A VERY short while later I check my e-mails and have about 20 e-mails saying there's a new post in the thread, and it's grown like 5 pages. NO ONE EVER SAY THEY ARE A GIRL ON SMASHBOARDS AGAIN!!! PLEASE!!! *goes to delete subscription*
I'm a girl. o.o;

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
yep abaca, care to make the match, rules don't matter though i prefer not to have items lingering around
Yeah sure Dev, added already. Waiting for me to get registrateder (Doesn't Make Sense :confused:). Lolz, am online. Ready to Brawl! :bee: By the way Dev, I added you. And my computer and Wii aren't in the same room, so I can't chat during games. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom