• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol. I dubbed the CG 0 to Death combo Snowstorm because it's good to yell out. It's even better than "Nya!" :3
Nice. lol Mine consists of
dthrow -> nana fthrow -> dthrow -> nana bthrow -> Popo Ice in grab -> Nana hold -> Usmash

Chaco

Never Logs In
I guess that means the Ice Climbers are really badly affected by lag, huh?

By the way, cool sig. And yes, that pun was completely intentional. :p
More than you know...

And thanks, i didn't make it, theres no way. I have to many sigs to ut in my sig on here, so I use my vast aresenal of sites for all my banners.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nice. lol Mine consists of
dthrow -> nana fthrow -> dthrow -> nana bthrow -> Popo Ice in grab -> Nana hold -> Usmash
Mine is:

P DThrow > N FSmash > P DThrow > N Fsmash > P Grab > Jab Jab Jab. ^^ > P FThrow > N FThrow > N DSmash > Three FThrow Grabs, then DSmash for the finish! NYA!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
With all this talk of chaingrabs and 0 to death, I have a feeling I should be scared of Ice Climbers. At least, if I face them offline. Of course, other characters scare me more.

Beat

Smash Ace
Mine is:

P DThrow > N FSmash > P DThrow > N Fsmash > P Grab > Jab Jab Jab. ^^ > P FThrow > N FThrow > N DSmash > Three FThrow Grabs, then DSmash for the finish! NYA!
My favorite part is when the ICs remember that chainthrows are lame because they're inescapable and unbalanced.

...No johns, of course.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I love the fact that no one uses Popo Ice during a CG because you can lost them easily, thats why I practice in 1/4 a ton before going to 1/2 then 2/3 then 1 then sometimes 1.5. lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I love the fact that no one uses Popo Ice during a CG because you can lost them easily, thats why I practice in 1/4 a ton before going to 1/2 then 2/3 then 1 then sometimes 1.5. lol
I can do them in 1.5 too, nya! Funny stuff to watch, nya.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I love how people don't consider it broken at all (Now CGing the IC to death would be great to see though)
Well, it takes a butt load of practice to pull off. I'm trying to get as good as Hylian, but I need to stop squalling so much.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
just gotta post alot in a buch of threads outside Meet and Greet, no its 25 minimum but you gotta have a certain amount of posts per day for it to show up

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Heartz, maybe we can have that match tommorow, nya? ^^;

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
you know there are alot of people who post here and each have their own style, so I was thinking how about we have a small tournament to decide which regular poster here is the best, a fun little tourney we can enjoy.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
you know there are alot of people who post here and each have their own style, so I was thinking how about we have a small tournament to decide which regular poster here is the best, a fun little tourney we can enjoy.
THANK YOU.

I was thinking the same thing. Only thing is, with all of us in different time zones and different schedules and stuff, it would probably take days just for the first rounds to happen.

Still, sounds fun and I would enter in a heartbeat.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Not too sure about that. I am not big on trying to be the best. I can already see it happening. A random jerk comes out of nowhere, wins the tourney, and never posts again. :(

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I was thinking A, a weekend thing obviously, we can have first rounds extend over a couple of days, then when the 1st round has all matches done, the 2nd will begin, also for any lagging connections or null connections, we can have a 3rd party host to connect the 2 players so things can go smoothly.

Perhaps i pitched the idea to competively, it would more be a tourney for the people who post in your thread regularly (like atleast 5 times or so), it would be a cool way to organize everything and have fun at the same time, your prize is nothing but a job well done, rules would be pretty standard, If we can get a good amount of people I can organize everything, it is after all only online so no harm in it right

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Well, if it's in this topic, I don't think it's too likely that some random pro just shows up and destroys the competition without a second thought. And if it does happen, we have a couple of great players here to give them a run for their money I'm sure.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
very well Heartz, my fault for not finishing my assignment...well actually i have yet to finish it, it's so long and boring, anyway if your interested in taking place in the Heartz Open (name subject to change) just say if you wanna, you know i'd be in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom