• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Thanks for the compliment, Devil. Ranma 1/2 is Rumiko Takahashi's best work. And...

...Ladies and gentleman, it's official.

I FREAKIN' CALLED IT! SHE'S A...BRUNETTE?! NO, SHE'S RAVEN-HAIRED! BUT THE HAIR IS DARK COLORED.

I am too good.

This is probably one of the best "welcome" threads that I've ever been in.

Spam it. Keep it alive.

Smooth Criminal
I am most grateful for your enthusiasm, Smooth.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I may have a sick mind but is that what I think it represents (ok well I do have a sick mind)
Do what?!

O.O;

I am not a perv (well, kinda).

<3. And this, "<-------" was an arrow.

It was merely a heart for Hear---I mean, the Transporter movie.

Peoooopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*starts juggling movie and thread.*

Smooth Criminal

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I may have a sick mind but is that what I think it represents (ok well I do have a sick mind)
Haha. Well, I shall retire for the night. It was pleasing to chat with such enthusiatic people. 'Til we meet again in the intro thread. (<-----New saying. Not really...XD)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Do what?!

O.O;

I am not a perv (well, kinda).

<3. And this, "<-------" was an arrow.

It was merely a heart for Hear---I mean, the Transporter movie.

Peoooopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*starts juggling movie and thread.*

Smooth Criminal
Haha. Silly Criminal...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Welp, I think it's time for the Bunny~chan to hit the road as well. ^^

Good night. Laterz.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Heartz, I love your Kairi Avatar! KH FTW! Hi everyone. I can't talk right now. I'm heading off to school. I'll be back around 10:00 A.M. Central time.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
i skimmed through the thread from my last visit and by skimmed through i mean read most of the posts XD
and saw that you guys are doing an online tourney
have you worked out how it's going to run yet? i'm thinking of joining but if it's going to be time scheduled then no can do for me, i've got work most of the time

edit: and heartz i can probably play tonight after 1130 eastern time, if you're up for it

Chaco

Never Logs In
Whose online tourney, you mean the one I was talking about for doubles?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I didn't see that post...but anyway, you wanna join the doubles one. Its random partners so don't worry about getting one. We have 12 I think...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Kawaii, we need to do an online tournament together in doubles using the ICs. We would be the absolutely most broken team ever. Unless Hylian and VV decided to team up.

Chaco

Never Logs In
lol sure.... but im on time constraints from work =P in fact i have work in about 3 hours from now
PR3Y11, its on this site:
http://www.nintendouniversity.com

You will have to register, and await our Admin's validation. But it should be around this after noon, tis 9 am here. Cuz he is at school. The thread is in the WiFi center and is chacFest Team tourney.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
wait dont add that number!....... i'll give you my fc for my *** version..... my english one decides it doesnt wana work properly....

okay apparently japanese is censored?

Beat

Smash Ace
Smashboarding from class. Lovely.

...Seems I was the focus of some attention while I was gone last night. Though I'm sure this'll be swallowed up by posts by the time I get home, just know that I dun like being talked about while I'm away.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
hehe alright i'll check it out.... but if there's time scheduling then i cant do it.... if not then count me in
ggs your nana just doesnt like to die =P

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I'm guessing some people still have School >.> Hurrah for study leave~ Also, sign me up for that tournament if there are positions open please n___n

Chaco

Never Logs In
THe tournament is on June 6th and 7th, then 8th if needed. You can play any time throughout those days. As long as your opponent agrees on the time.

She's my everything....lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
i skimmed through the thread from my last visit and by skimmed through i mean read most of the posts XD
and saw that you guys are doing an online tourney
have you worked out how it's going to run yet? i'm thinking of joining but if it's going to be time scheduled then no can do for me, i've got work most of the time

edit: and heartz i can probably play tonight after 1130 eastern time, if you're up for it
I can't promise I will be available, but I will try my best to be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom