• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
That and the fact that I successfully went berserker mode and became spike happy on you with Diddy and Yoshi made me realize that something was unusual lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, I was just practicing. Yep, anything else from previous matches I need to work on that you know of. I was trying to work bair and nair more into my ICs game.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

Director: DevilWillCry
Sponsor: Heartz

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword
13.Chaco
14.Havok
15.PentaSalia

Items - Items are allowed, but both contestants must agree on it.

Final Smash only - Both contestants must agree.

Time - 8 minutes

Stock - 4 stock should be enough.

Stages - Counterpick or neutral. If neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, or Battlefield. If counterpick, both players must choose random stage.

Winning requirements - In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here if your opponent agrees on it. If you lose a match, please spare us any negativity. This is a "friendly" tournament. No prizes. If the winner is a male, he will get the opportunity to take me out on a date...No, wait... 0_0

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Sorry for multi posting. Every update I get will be posted. I am just trying to keep it visible for people who come in later on.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Thank you Heartz for allowing me a seat, I will brawl with my utmost honor...
Smiley Kirby FTW...:)

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Still, Impressive. When do you think the tourny will start? ( God knows with you and Bunny in that tourny I'd get Obliterated!) I'm eager to see who would win. (you probably)

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Wanna play a few matches Heartz? I could use the practice against Zelda :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good Matches XFNX. I need to have my Iceys fight more Zeldas. I can never beat them.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmm...I'm thinking about getting a new sig. Truth is, I don't even like pink that much, nya. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom