• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
:urg: I just got up, geez I thought it was at least 11:30, good afternoon to all not so good afternoon to me :( :crazy:

Does any one want to play? :smash:

Exia 00

Smash Champion
GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD afternoon everybody

Exia will you please make me a sig with link toon link ganondorf(twilight princess one)
and zelda(twighlight princess one)
Sorry to be quite honest i dont know if im making anymore sigs..... im feeling a bit down so it may change in the future.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Back! Pichu, wanna get some matches goin'? :"}

BTW I can only record replays otherwise I'd have to position my camera somewhere and I don't think there's anywhere in my room I could do that. So just lettin' y'know. :"P

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
AAAAAAAAAH!!! Well I was just informed that my painful surgery to get my wisdom teeth pulled and receive a root canal has been moved up to today :( and not just today but at 3 o' clock which is in an hour :cry: wish me luck, this is going to really suck...

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
AAAAAAAAAH!!! Well I was just informed that my painful surgery to get my wisdom teeth pulled and receive a root canal has been moved up to today :( and not just today but at 3 o' clock which is in an hour :cry: wish me luck, this is going to really suck...

that sucks, good luck with that XD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sorry ProBrawler... I couldn't deal with that ****ing lag. Everytime I would try to attack it would lag out of control, I couldn't even DI out of yr dsmash or sliding upsmash 'cause of the button delay.

I get frustrated really easily, but good matches. -___-;

We'll play later when my roommate isn't download everything on the internet. ;~;

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Sorry ProBrawler... I couldn't deal with that ****ing lag. Everytime I would try to attack it would lag out of control, I couldn't even DI out of yr dsmash or sliding upsmash 'cause of the button delay.

I get frustrated really easily, but good matches. -___-;

We'll play later when my roommate isn't download everything on the internet. ;~;
Yeah, don't worry about it, the lag did suck. It hurt me more as Zelda and Sheik than Pikachu. I'm actually best with the former two although it may not have seemed like it. Good games.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
Exia, you want in on some Team Battles we're doing on my thread later tonight? We're gonna do more Team Ganon vs Team PAUNCH xD, Then, 4 Sonic's, Big Blue, Bunny Hoods turned on. xD

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Good morning! How is everyone? Well, I have exactly 16 trophies now to obtain in Brawl--almost there!

Challenge trophies:
- Galleom (Tank)
- Porky Statue

Subspace Emissary trophies:
- Metal Primid
- Bombed
- Bucculus
- Shaydas
- Gamyga
- Autolance
- Armank
- Ridley
- Meta Ridley

Random trophies:
- Tingle
- Zora
- Samus (Power Suit)
- Manaphy
- Saki

Those, and 67 stickers (I'm currently at 633) are all that stands between me and 100% completion! =D

Rew

Smash Journeyman
good morning guys! sorry I haven't posted here in a while, I kinda assumed this was dead after that forum came up.

Congrats Rew, you'll get there. =)
Thanks, RK! The only ones that really concern me at this point are the Galleom (Tank) trophy (for obvious reasons) and the Meta Ridley trophy.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Lol, Bunny, I do not think there is anyone to say hello to.....besides me of course...:)
Good morning everyone either way....

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
G'morning. =^_^=

I'm thinking about having an online tourney this week if anyone is interested. :"P

Well, next week actually. @_@

krehz

Smash Ace
G'morning. =^_^=

I'm thinking about having an online tourney this week if anyone is interested. :"P

Well, next week actually. @_@
Hey i don't know if u would let me, but i would do the tourney :p again if u don't want me to that's fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom