• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I picked up Bunny as a main but for some reason she keeps Bunnyciding the opponent, regardless of controller input. So I ditched her and started using Exia instead - he kept switching himself though =/

I think I'll stick to playing Mitsu for now, but for some reason he's randomly picking fights with characters that aren't even ont he roster U.U
I dont switch that much........ nevermind XD Me for low tier :D

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
GradiusX and i wont be able to participate in brawls today. the weather is REALLY bad in Arizona right now. wind, possible lightning and possible rain threaten connection. heads up to you guys. all battles against the both of us are postponed.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Everyone should join my Wifi tourney. :"} I posted a thread about an hour ago.

Soon as I get 32 people (may get cut down) I'll decide on a date. :"p

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
not if u trick someone into shield and do it close range and hit urself. Thus getting a free kill ^^ if they don`t shield fast enough XD ^^

krehz

Smash Ace
hello ppl anyone wanna go a few? and i prob won't get megaman 9, but i did reserve Star Wars the Force Unleashed for Wii :p

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
MM9 is only $10 why on Earth would you not support a NEW NES-style Megaman? T_T

krehz, I'll play you for a bit. I'll host.

krehz

Smash Ace
not on mine? i dont know why but it isn't could u just tel me it? sry i really don't know what is going on with it.........

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Wow. i'll get megaman 9 but i was hoping for 2.5D graphics :( I blame nintendo and low storage space. I was hoping for some remixed music aswell.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
GGs krehz. My phone rang in the MK match so I SD'd by accident.

Gotta run to the bank so I can pay my rent.

Yr Pikachu is quite the campy one... lol

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Wow. i'll get megaman 9 but i was hoping for 2.5D graphics :( I blame nintendo and low storage space. I was hoping for some remixed music aswell.
Uh, no. There's a reason it's Mega Man 9 and not Mega Man Xinsertnumber. Besides, I don't want another massacre like Mega Man 8 T__T__T__T

EDIT: WTF I JUST SAW THE PART ABOUT THE MUSIC WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON THE MUSIC IS PURE ORGASMIC AND FLAWLESS ART. Kay, rant done~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom