• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sure! I just got up an hour and a half ago, so I'll still be waking up, but let's do this!
-_______-;

My apologies again, haha. Now I feel really bad, ugh... I totally forgot (I have really bad STM), and I don't have a computer of my own so I forgot to check the thread again.

I added yr friendcode so later today we'll def have to get some matches in! >___<;

gradiusx

Smash Apprentice
any one want to fight me

and exia will you make me a sig with dark link, dark zelda, toon link and ganondorf on it

if you cant find the pics just make them with the normal colors

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
GG's krehz, you're pretty good with Pikachu. Sorry about the last game I think I spammed my laser with Wolf a little to much but that Turtle Dragon Dinosaur Bowser is one big S.O.B. Hope to fight you again soon.

Does anyone want to play?

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
Is anyone going to be up tonight with nothing special to do?
If so I really need some people to do me a very important favor.

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
wat is it??
I am a film writer/director and eventual producer
Recently I have written a script along with my three partners.
The movie is called 7 Bound Legend: The Nicara Hierloom, its an action/comedy
Its going to be sent to Universal studios and Lucasfilms
I need some people to read it,tell me how it was and answer some questions, if I can get a good fan support than I can shop the script for at LEAST 3.2 million dollars.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I am a film writer/director and eventual producer
Recently I have written a script along with my three partners.
The movie is called 7 Bound Legend: The Nicara Hierloom, its an action/comedy
Its going to be sent to Universal studios and Lucasfilms
I need some people to read it,tell me how it was and answer some questions, if I can get a good fan support than I can shop the script for at LEAST 3.2 million dollars.

hmm, sure, but don`t u need more ppl?? O_O

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, and is it just me, or is this thread dieing? :( Usually, everyday I check up on this thread, it gains at least 20 pages of new posts, but now it's been reduced to barely 2. :( Plus, some of the old posters aren't posting :( such as Heartz, Devil, DarkL, Unknown, Beat, and XFadingX. :(

EDIT: I use me magical powers to bring this thread back to life! Ha-chooey chooey booey! Ha-chooey chooey booey!

EDIT: My magical spell chant sounds like I'm sneezing.

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
hmm, sure, but don`t u need more ppl?? O_O
I do need a lot of people to read but I don't need like 844651312643131 people.
What I'm going to do is use the ratings you give me on the script when the contract negotiations start. There not going to read to many but if they see that a stack of people liked 7 Bound than they'll consider it more. These people love to see a fan base that will want to see it b/c all they really care about is the money (its a really dirty industry). So if I can have like even less than one hundred it'll be more than enough for me.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
I do need a lot of people to read but I don't need like 844651312643131 people.
What I'm going to do is use the ratings you give me on the script when the contract negotiations start. There not going to read to many but if they see that a stack of people liked 7 Bound than they'll consider it more. These people love to see a fan base that will want to see it b/c all they really care about is the money (its a really dirty industry). So if I can have like even less than one hundred it'll be more than enough for me.
I'm pretty sure the script won't sell for 2.3 million in U.S. currency with a few un-trained ratings. You should probably look for some experienced critics to read your script. And if you're really sending it to a big-name company for production of a movie or something, you'll probably NEED some known critics to read your script and give it a rating.

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure the script won't sell for 2.3 million in U.S. currency with a few un-trained ratings. You should probably look for some experienced critics to read your script. And if you're really sending it to a big-name company for production of a movie or something, you'll probably NEED some known critics to read your script and give it a rating.
I've already done that, I've gotten critics from the Writer's Guild Association and an executive of MTV, my sister is a producer and I'm hiring a very good agent from New York, but to really sway them if I get good opinions from the public (who are the people who are going to be paying money to see it) than its all the better.

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
YEah i got it, but my mom flipped and said i had to ask my father before opening any thing, so ill get back to you on that and you'll have to re-send it. but only when i give you the OK. And Abaca is right, you need to give it to professionals as well, not just some people on a video games forum. i dont think that would go over very well with the companies. my mom says since i dont know you that you could attach some virus to it and kill my cpu. i only saw like one page, but it is already interesting. but im running cpu scans just in case. but it is kinda stupid to write that entire script just to put a virus in a cpu. but dont use my email for anything else, K? delete it after/if i let you re send it to me.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hey guys, and is it just me, or is this thread dieing? :( Usually, everyday I check up on this thread, it gains at least 20 pages of new posts, but now it's been reduced to barely 2. :( Plus, some of the old posters aren't posting :( such as Heartz, Devil, DarkL, Unknown, Beat, and XFadingX. :(

EDIT: I use me magical powers to bring this thread back to life! Ha-chooey chooey booey! Ha-chooey chooey booey!

EDIT: My magical spell chant sounds like I'm sneezing.
I post here. Sometimes...

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
you do look legit though. its kinda hard to make that kinda stuff up without there being flaws.
to be honest I don't even know how the hell to send a virus and why any one would even do that.

I'm just trying to voice an opinion from not just the old cranky critics from the big companies I've talked to or just the people in Chicago but from around the country and yeah this is just a video game site but you guys are people too and this is one of the few websites I go to b/c Brawl is just amazing.

"I've gotten reviews from big people but when it comes down to it their opinion doesn't really matter compared to yours because your the ones thats going to be paying them their money."

Thats part of the speech I'm going to use to persway them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom