• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

krehz

Smash Ace
GG's krehz, you're pretty good with Pikachu. Sorry about the last game I think I spammed my laser with Wolf a little to much but that Turtle Dragon Dinosaur Bowser is one big S.O.B. Hope to fight you again soon.

Does anyone want to play?
lol i thought it was funny, i couldn't move :p i kept tryiong to get the suicide grab but i couldn't lol, but ya pika is my main and I practice with him all the time :p thanks :D

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Yo Pichu, was wondering if you wanted to do some Snake vs PT matches later?

I was gonna upload them for the PT vs Snake Pokedex Entry on PT boards.

Cash money, still wanna play? :"p

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
g2g good games we can play later.

don't be as aggressive and snake dash moar.
Lol I'm not exactly attuned to button lag or anything like that so I have to play a lot different online.

I realized I wasn't Snakedashing enough near the end though. :"P

Nice DDD on Halberd match. ;"}

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Lol I'm not exactly attuned to button lag or anything like that so I have to play a lot different online.

I realized I wasn't Snakedashing enough near the end though. :"P

Nice DDD on Halberd match. ;"}
LOL THAT HALBERD MATCH WAS GARBAGE

I had to pick up DDD last minute at tourney vs snake because I don't like having to play MK vs snake, so I'm trying to get better with him.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Not a bad idea! You can record matches? =O
Mhm. :"D

I have a few of my Snake and Jigg matches up on youtube, but I'm gonna upload s'more later today.

I have to add music to the videos 'cause the camera doesn't record sound, but I don't think anyone minds. Plus, I'm only using Daft Punk songs today which I don't think anyone should be opposed to lol. :"P

I'll let you know when I'll be able to play. Gotta go grocery shopping for the apartment and the bank in a few, but if yr around then we'll play. :"D

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
LOL THAT HALBERD MATCH WAS GARBAGE

I had to pick up DDD last minute at tourney vs snake because I don't like having to play MK vs snake, so I'm trying to get better with him.
Be careful with that match up man. I had to make an example of a really good D3 player from CT at a tournament of mine. DDD is always gonna be hungry for chaingrabs which is painfully predictable.

If yr CPing with DDD, beware of Battlefield, Distant Planet, Pokemon Stadium, and Lylat. Snake can Fsmash you on all the platforms except the top platform on Battlefield. There's NO reason for Snake to be on the ground in this matchup.

Also, it may seem like Snake is walking into getting owned for CPing Distant Planet, but he can grenade in the middle of yr CG uphill and you WILL hit the grenade since it's on a slope. And he can Fsmash on the leaves, or stick you while standing on the leaves.

Just some tips since yr gonna be playing as DDD.

Okay! Sweet! =D
=^___^=

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Sup Penta, good matches last night. That was my brother and a friend of mine you were facing, as well as me.
No wonder it wasn't too laggy, great matches, we should have tried some with the smash ball on..:). Best match for me was the ROB one, the fans love me, lol...

Hello Bunny, how is the day in snowy bunny land?
Great sig, blinding me with the cuteness....:psycho:

Exia 00

Smash Champion
No wonder it wasn't too laggy, great matches, we should have tried some with the smash ball on..:). Best match for me was the ROB one, the fans love me, lol...

Hey penta. Can we play a couple of rounds? i think i improved.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord

R-O-B ROB R-O-B ROB!

LOL, I loved the matches when me and/or my brother got Luigi upBs. They never get old :)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Exia....I would enjoy a couple of matches, I will host..:)
DarkL, yeah Luigi is great, though I never really think of using his uppercut consistently, lol...
Curse those that speak ill of ROB, the fighting robot....:)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Be careful with that match up man. I had to make an example of a really good D3 player from CT at a tournament of mine. DDD is always gonna be hungry for chaingrabs which is painfully predictable.

If yr CPing with DDD, beware of Battlefield, Distant Planet, Pokemon Stadium, and Lylat. Snake can Fsmash you on all the platforms except the top platform on Battlefield. There's NO reason for Snake to be on the ground in this matchup.

Also, it may seem like Snake is walking into getting owned for CPing Distant Planet, but he can grenade in the middle of yr CG uphill and you WILL hit the grenade since it's on a slope. And he can Fsmash on the leaves, or stick you while standing on the leaves.

Just some tips since yr gonna be playing as DDD.
It's only predictable if I let it be. I'm not readable at all. I mean its not like I'm gonna spam it lol.

And distant planet I would go MK on since its small and I can get easy gimps on it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

I'm fine. (;

Thanks for asking. And yes, I was trying to get the cutest sig on SWF. xD

I think I did a pretty good job.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Exia, are you ready for a match?
Bunny, anything with kirby in it is by law cool...:)

Quite alright Yuuki, it is not my first rejection...sigh...:(, lol

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Sorry Exia, I have to get going, you owe me a match though...:)
Yuuki also, you owe me a match, a PK match...
Happy brawling guys/gals...

gradiusx

Smash Apprentice
GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD afternoon everybody

Exia will you please make me a sig with link toon link ganondorf(twilight princess one)
and zelda(twighlight princess one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom