• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Chaco good games, IC was a surprise at the end, lol. If you want I later I can give you more Yoshi advice but for now I gotta go eat.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, sure. I know I need to lessen the down special more, I need to utilize Dr more. and I saw you use it once or more. Nice.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Since I don't care about any of that other stuff you just said, I'm going to point out the two things you ignore.

Nope I told from the start I ain't puttin money on this thing. You'll thank me later.
1.Don't back out of MMs. Nobody likes that, and especially not me. You really don't know who I am do you that you think matches on youtube mean anything. rofl. I don't care if you take my money or not. 100 is nothing anyways.

2. Come to FAST1 so I can wreck you in melee too since you think its a better game.

Your join date and posts tell me way more then you would think. If your actually going to back out of a measly hundred dollar MM then your quite sad lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
Since I don't care about any of that other stuff you just said, I'm going to point out the two things you ignore.

1.Don't back out of MMs. Nobody likes that, and especially not me. You really don't know who I am do you that you think matches on youtube mean anything. rofl. I don't care if you take my money or not. 100 is nothing anyways.

2. Come to FAST1 so I can wreck you in melee too since you think its a better game.

Your join date and posts tell me way more then you would think. If your actually going to back out of a measly hundred dollar MM then your quite sad lol.
It's THAN and YOU'RE!(in the last paragraph) LEARN GRAMMAR! AND GET OFF OUR THREAD!

Your grammar tells me way more about you than you would think. You are obviously a cranky ****** in need of his mommy's nipple.

There is no need for you here, but don't worry, when I am in need of a douche bag I'll let you know.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wow this is sorta sad, I beat Faded Heartz by myself, but when Duo joins, we can barely touch them, maybe I should just do the tourney alone....
Shut up. We were BSing that whole fight. Don't try to make yourself look godly because you are not. And it is "Faded Heart". You better get it right next time. Anyways, GGs......$%*#

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Alright, sure. I know I need to lessen the down special more, I need to utilize Dr more. and I saw you use it once or more. Nice.
Yeah, B down is not always the best way to get out of the ground. Other characters can easily outprioritize it, though Yoshi isn't really one of them.

As for DR, it's good that you know it, but you should also learn to use the egg toss slide and edge canceled eggs. I know you play aggressively, even more than me, but they're good to know just in case. Eggs can really come in handy against certain opponents, so always keep that in mind. Of course, if you know how to actually use the DR in battle, then that can't hurt either.

One last thing. You're getting a lot of practice for Yoshi dittos, but if you want I can face you as other characters just so you get exposed to facing them rather than just Yoshi all the time.

Duo55

Smash Ace
GG you 3, they were fun, funny how I did better myself then I did with a partner, ah well, Duo's not my team mate after all so it's fine.
So thats why you kept terminating me...lol jk. That was fun. Srry I wasn't much help, button lag kept making me double move alot... I was more of a sitting duck than a threat. You owned with MK though devil, And wtf was up with that Lucario? He was shooting full powered aura spheres at 50% and was taking smashes at 200% full on and surviving. Weird.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heres another brawl scrub quoting me on my internet grammar. As if I give two ****s what my grammar looks like on the internet.
Please. Let us not do this. This is a video game, not a political debate. This goes for everyone. Don't make our thread look bad with useless altercations. Please, you all

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, B down is not always the best way to get out of the ground. Other characters can easily outprioritize it, though Yoshi isn't really one of them.

As for DR, it's good that you know it, but you should also learn to use the egg toss slide and edge canceled eggs. I know you play aggressively, even more than me, but they're good to know just in case. Eggs can really come in handy against certain opponents, so always keep that in mind. Of course, if you know how to actually use the DR in battle, then that can't hurt either.

One last thing. You're getting a lot of practice for Yoshi dittos, but if you want I can face you as other characters just so you get exposed to facing them rather than just Yoshi all the time.
Sure, wanna play some more now. I'm going to try DR spacing, it's hard. But I can do it in battle I think.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Shut up. We were BSing that whole fight. Don't try to make yourself look godly because you are not. And it is "Faded Heart". You better get it right next time. Anyways, GGs......$%*#
Lol apparently I struck a nerve XD. Relax I know you weren't playing your best, I just won't let it go though :). Of course I'm not godly, I'm a Devil, I'm an anti-god, and Faded Heart it is (not like the name makes a difference KC...)

Duo55

Smash Ace
Heres another brawl scrub quoting me on my internet grammar. As if I give two ****s what my grammar looks like on the internet.
I couldn't give a **** what your grammar is like, but if you would pull your head out your *** for a few seconds and review, I never agreed to a money match, go ahead look back. Its there. I didn't edit it either. So, I didn't back out of nothin, but I'd still like to show you how much you suck at this game.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Sure Duo, they were fun, I really gotta do more team battles myself, btw nice end of the last one, getting hit by the PAWNCH XD

C@sH, Duo, if your gonna continue bickering do it on your own ground, not here

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Please. Let us not do this. This is a video game, not a political debate. This goes for everyone. Don't make our thread look bad with useless altercations. Please, you all
Not that I enjoy spamming this thread with flames and nonsense, but just a note that this thread was created 05-18-2008 and has over 25,707 responses.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Lol apparently I struck a nerve XD. Relax I know you weren't playing your best, I just won't let it go though :). Of course I'm not godly, I'm a Devil, I'm an anti-god, and Faded Heart it is (not like the name makes a difference KC...)
I haven't the nerve, Devil. You just have a way of trying to make yourself look dumb. I am merely trying to save you from the embarrasment. Consider yourself blessed, sinner

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I haven't the nerve, Devil. You just have a way of trying to make yourself look dumb. I am merely trying to save you from the embarrasment. Consider yourself blessed, sinner
Lol, it's all in good fun KC, relax and lighten up, your way to uptight right now XD. (As for the dumb comment, it's really more of a talent :))

Roller

Smash Legend
You don't seem to care much about tact or common courtesy either. And saying 100 is nothing is a ***** move. For plenty of people it is something.

Your posts show no consideration or sportsmanship. And if you want to be respected at all then you might want to start caring about that. If you don't think it's important to be a good sport then I am surprised you were even able to get out of your house to buy the game in the first place, I mean, those doorknobs are tricky. You have to twist AND push.

Have a nice ride to school on the short bus tomorrow though, and try not to eat all that paste again...:laugh:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*Still waiting on someone to partner up with Gigas* x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom