• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I couldn't give a **** what your grammar is like, but if you would pull your head out your *** for a few seconds and review, I never agreed to a money match, go ahead look back. Its there. I didn't edit it either. So, I didn't back out of nothin, but I'd still like to show you how much you suck at this game.
lol

Come to FAST1. I even hyperlinked it for you, and you still ignore it. your close as well, so tickets wouldn't be that expensive for you.

No money but sure I play you. But if lags bad I'll quit. Lol, why would I use fox againt the knight. Lucario vs meta, or meta ditto.
you and I both know you accepted to a MM for 100.00, you probably edited it last minute or some **** =/ oh well.

You don't seem to care much about tact or common courtesy either. And saying 100 is nothing is a ***** move. For plenty of people it is something.

Your posts show no consideration or sportsmanship. And if you want to be respected at all then you might want to start caring about that. If you don't think it's important to be a good sport then I am surprised you were even able to get out of your house to buy the game in the first place, I mean, those doorknobs are tricky. You have to twist AND push.

Have a nice ride to school on the short bus tomorrow though, and try not to eat all that paste again...:laugh:
tl;dr

go spam your useless garbage somewhere else. Nobody cares if your grammar is perfect or not. If I was writing an essay i would care, but I'm not. You and Duo are the exact reason why this forum is **** now. If only brawl never came out.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
lol

Come to FAST1

you and I both know you accepted to a MM for 100.00, you probably edited it last minute or some **** =/ oh well.

tl;dr

go spam your useless garbage somewhere else. Nobody cares if your grammar is perfect or not. If I was writing an essay i would care, but I'm not. You and Duo are the exact reason why this forum is **** now. If only brawl never came out.
Didn't really want to get involved, but as I remember it, Duo accepted the match, but refused the money part. =/

And Gigas, I've got a room up...you can just play me.

Duo55

Smash Ace
lol

Come to FAST1

tl;dr

go spam your useless garbage somewhere else. Nobody cares if your grammar is perfect or not. If I was writing an essay i would care, but I'm not. You and Duo remind of the exact reason of why this forum is **** now. If only brawl never came out.
Lol, you can't be that stubbon and stupid. Just stop, I was right, you were wrong. Also, you say that my number of post tells you something? About what? My skill at the game?Now who's the ******, I've been playing Smash since it was invented, and the number of posts on some message board has nothing to do with skill.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Didn't really want to get involved, but as I remember it, Duo accepted the match, but refused the money part. =/

And Gigas, I've got a room up...you can just play me.
Alright, my Wii's across the house, so if we do a team match, whomever's on my team can just be red. We can even do a 3P FFA with Kawaii_Bunny untill a 4th person shows up...?

EDIT; OK, Heartz. Red team, if you don't mind.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Alright, my Wii's across the house, so if we do a team match, whomever's on my team can just be red. We can even do a 3P FFA with Kawaii_Bunny untill a 4th person shows up...?
Heartz said she'd team up with you. I'll host in a minute.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
I'm back, sorry about that temporary absence. I'll still be your teammate if that position hasn't already been filled.

Roller

Smash Legend
You're absolutely correct Money, my (virtually) perfect grammar is the reason...

And here I was thinking that people wanted to be able to understand what is being posted...Stupid me./Sarcasm

It's people like you who contribute to any sort of decline in the forum. Spamming hate, flaming perfectly reasonable members for not betting 100 bucks. (WTF?)

The purpose of this forum is to help contribute to the smash community. You are doing no such thing here. So just stop flaming and do something usefull.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
You're absolutely correct Money, my (virtually) perfect grammar is the reason...

The purpose of this forum is to help contribute to the smash community. You are doing no such thing here. So just stop flaming and do something usefull.
You can't even spell my name correctly and you correct my grammar? lol

So why correct random people's grammar in a video game forum? Sounds like your about as bored as I am.

And no, not really. A large portion of the people who give any sort of advice here have no clue what they are talking about, and only a few know what they are talking about, like myself.

Duo55, stop ignoring me and come to FAST1 so you can fail and contribute to the pot. People around the nation, and even Europe and Canada are coming. Its gonna be awesome. 4 days of brawl and melee sounds good to me.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Btw C@sH would you like to play sometime in the future I'd love to learn from someone like you.

Also the permissions work, the forums will be up asap guys XD (when it's done, someone say Mission Complete like fox does in Melee XD)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Btw C@sH would you like to play sometime in the future I'd love to learn from someone like you.

Also the permissions work, the forums will be up asap guys XD (when it's done, someone say Mission Complete like fox does in Melee XD)
If I ever get wifi again sure. I'll probably be able to play sometime in the future, maybe even this week if the tourney I go to has wifi at it. Just make sure to be online when I am. If you main snake I can't help you though.

everybody come to FAST1!!!!! It's gonna be too good. 4 days of smash. what could be better? The best players in the world? A chance to become known in the smash community as well :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sorry guys. Yuki got disconnected. If you want to try again, can you wait a bit?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Sudsy, the reason I did not let you join my game was because I promised to give Chaco some 1v1s to help him practice. Sorry about that.

Roller

Smash Legend
You can't even spell my name correctly and you correct my grammar? lol

So why correct random people's grammar in a video game forum? Sounds like your about as bored as I am.

And no, not really. A large portion of the people who give any sort of advice here have no clue what they are talking about, and only a few know what they are talking about, like myself.

Duo55, stop ignoring me and come to FAST1 so you can fail and contribute to the pot. People around the nation, and even Europe and Canada are coming. Its gonna be awesome. 4 days of brawl and melee sounds good to me.
I said virtually perfect...And who gives a **** about your name anyway?People refer to eachother by nicknames all the time, Anther often calls me roll4rkinggg so what? It's a nick name, not a grammatical error.

I wish I could go to that tourney though, sadly I can't get to it because of a prior obligation......darn.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I'm really sorry guys. My Wii's sick. It turns off the game randomly...think I'm gonna have to take it in...

=_=; And it was working so well too...
Mine was doing that too. It was because it was overheating because the fan stoped working. Maybe thats whats wrong with yours?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Welcome to the thread, Krehz.

Chaco, good games. I hope that those matches helped you to think outside the box against each character I used.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
OMG. Stop the stupid argument. I had enough. Roller, please ignore him. C@sh, I am asking you nicely: please drop this. This is pointless and ********. This thread is suppose to be friendly. Everyone, enough of this

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Mine was doing that too. It was because it was overheating because the fan stoped working. Maybe thats whats wrong with yours?
Really? So like, say you were playing....would the game go to a green screen about how there was an error? If it really is overheating, how long should I keep the console off for?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Welcome to the thread, Krehz.

Chaco, good games. I hope that those matches helped you to think outside the box against each character I used.
Yeah, I had to adjust, once I adjusted though. Too late, I got a few good hits in with DR, the best was with a tilt though. I tried once to dR space but decided against it after the first due to the SD factor of mess ups with rising aerials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom