• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
lulz. Internet skank. jk jk lmao

And whenever you're ready I can get the christening war.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Really? So like, say you were playing....would the game go to a green screen about how there was an error? If it really is overheating, how long should I keep the console off for?
Hmm, mine just shut down completely, no green screen, so you might have a different problem. Next time it does it, go up and touch the Wii console, and see if its abnomaly hot.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, I had to adjust, once I adjusted though. Too late, I got a few good hits in with DR, the best was with a tilt though. I tried once to dR space but decided against it after the first due to the SD factor of mess ups with rising aerials.
Don't be too hard on yourself with the DR, it must be even harder on wifi with the amount of lag we've been getting.

Oh, and was it me, or were you surprised at the some of the characters I was using, lol. Especially when I was Luigi. :laugh:

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody, I found my WII code finally. I had to find my WII manual thing, look for some Message Boards thing, accidentally put up five memos to myself saying the following, "blah", but I finally found it! Too bad I don't know what a WII code does. :confused: Anyways, who's up for a Brawl?

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody, I found my WII code finally. I had to find my WII manual thing, look for some Message Boards thing, accidentally put up five memos to myself saying the following, "blah", but I finally found it! Too bad I don't know what a WII code does. :confused: Anyways, who's up for a Brawl?
ill play, wats ur code

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Hey does anybody know if it's possible to take a picture of an in-game screenshot and put it up on a website and put it as a signature, or an avatar? Because I got a really cool screenshot of Sheik, and I would love it if it was my avatar / profile picture.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Don't be too hard on yourself with the DR, it must be even harder on wifi with the amount of lag we've been getting.

Oh, and was it me, or were you surprised at the some of the characters I was using, lol. Especially when I was Luigi. :laugh:
Very surprised. Hence the opening "o.o;" lol

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Well it nearly took all my sanity, my patience, far to much time and life, but it's finally done installing, I just gotta set things up, and we go live XD

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Very surprised. Hence the opening "o.o;" lol
Here's the story. Link and Ike are my main "for fun" characters. Lucario and Diddy are my old seconadaries. Kirby and Luigi are my new secondaries. And Yoshi is self-explanatory. That's the order I think I'm best with them in, and that's why I chose them against you. Pretty varied lineup I'd say, lol.

Well it nearly took all my sanity, my patience, far to much time and life, but it's finally done installing, I just gotta set things up, and we go live XD
Devil, good job. That's awesome news. *hands you a cookie*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't get a confirmation code when I try to join. x_x

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
abaca no offense but im not playing on hyrul temple so we can hide under that stupid ceiling

ur shiek is pretty good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom