• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Ahh....about that...

My Wii is acting strange right now. While I'm playing Brawl it will randomly stop reading the disc. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Can we try later?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Hmm, lag had alot to do with that little mishap, so is your wi-fi fix'd yet?
No johns. You can DI with lag. I've done it before. I doubt you would have done it if it were irl too >_>

I don't even own the game right now. So when I'm at a friends house who has wifi we can play. Just make sure you have $100.00 in your pay pal account.

edit: why don't you just come to FAST1 instead.

Duo55

Smash Ace
No johns. You can DI with lag. I've done it before. I doubt you would have done it if it were irl too >_>

I don't even own the game right now. So when I'm at a friends house who has wifi we can play. Just make sure you have $100.00 in your pay pal account.

Hmm, your arrogance is amusing. You sure are confident, especially since you've never even played me before. I watched a couple of your vids on youtube, you got owned in both. I'm not worried. Also, I'll be at the #4 tourney so come there if you want a lagless fight. And I believe I said I wasn't gonna money match you, even though I'm pretty sure I will be the victor. Mainly because I don't have a paypal account, and I would feel bad taking money from you whose only info on me is from someone who can't even beat me. Good luck anyway though

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Hmm, your arrogance is amusing. You sure are confident, especially since you've never even played me before. I watched a couple of your vids on youtube, you got owned in both. I'm not worried. Also, I'll be at the #4 tourney so come there if you want a lagless fight. And I believe I said I wasn't gonna money match you, even though I'm pretty sure I will be the victor. Mainly because I don't have a paypal account, and I would feel bad taking money from you whose only info on me is from someone who can't even beat me. Good luck anyway though
Lol, arrogance is a stupid word. I'm confidant because brawl is a ****ing horrible game, and all I have to do is win is play meta knight, and space my ****ing B button. Oh man, i have two youtube videos up of me using a random character that is not my main. Besides the fact your going to judge me from two/three month old wifi videos, thats ******** lol. Get a paypal account. Put 100 dollars in it, You accepted to a 100 dollar money match. No ****ing johns.

And like I said, come to FAST1 so everybody can see how good I am at owning brawl noobs.

Desire

Smash Journeyman

funny gif Sig!!!!

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
Hey anyone want to play? Note that I am a friends list virgin and I have only had brawl about a week but I am still up to fight anyone and get some experience...

Duo55

Smash Ace
Lol, arrogance is a stupid word. I'm confidant because brawl is a ****ing horrible game, and all I have to do is win is play meta knight, and space my ****ing B button. Oh man, i have two youtube videos up of me using a random character that is not my main. Besides the fact your going to judge me from two/three month old wifi videos, thats ******** lol. Get a paypal account. Put 100 dollars in it, You accepted to a 100 dollar money match. No ****ing johns.

And like I said, come to FAST1 so everybody can see how good I am at owning brawl noobs.
Yeah... you try that(this will be an easy win).Yes, and where does your confidence lie? You never seen me play. You have no idea what to expect. You don't even have 2 month old videos of me showing to everyone how ****ty I am to go by. I will agree with you on the fact though, brawl is awful. I much prefer melee, but since brawl has online I'm gonna play it. I still don't see why you feel so confident of winning, as you have nothing to merit such claims, but thats okay, arrogance will be your downfall, and my victory.As for the money match, Nope I told from the start I ain't puttin money on this thing. You'll thank me later.

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
Now how do you get an online game started? You just add one anothers FC's and enter a game? Sorry, I am only asking this stuff once.

Desire

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... you try that(this will be an easy win).Yes, and where does your confidence lie? You never seen me play. You have no idea what to expect. You don't even have 2 month old videos of me showing to everyone how ****ty I am to go by. I will agree with you on the fact though, brawl is awful. I much prefer melee, but since brawl has online I'm gonna play it. I still don't see why you feel so confident of winning, as you have nothing to merit such claims, but thats okay, arrogance will be your downfall, and my victory.As for the money match, Nope I told from the start I ain't puttin money on this thing. You'll thank me later.
true,,very``

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Can we please stop this pointless argument? It does NOT belong here. This thread wasn't made for competition or bets. And saying Brawl sucks is only a matter of opinion, so please speak for yourself. I am not taking sides.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Sorry KC, but this guys cocky attitude is bugging the hell out of me. I'll stop. Cash lets take this to PM. . I'm goin somewhere, be back in two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom