• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Good games, Cheatsy, but I had to leave for lunch.
yea, they were fun, though I'm really distracted today, as you can see with my endless taunting, lol, we have to play again sometime , I didn't even attempt any grenades or anything, I'm sorry, I'll play you tomorrow or something, I'm just like...really weird today, lol

Good samus though, never ever played a samus in my life, lol

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
yea, they were fun, though I'm really distracted today, as you can see with my endless taunting, lol, we have to play again sometime , I didn't even attempt any grenades or anything, I'm sorry, I'll play you tomorrow or something, I'm just like...really weird today, lol

Good samus though, never ever played a samus in my life, lol
rofl Yeah, I haven't fought any Samuses myself either. Thanks. But sheesh, you really knew the range of Snake's Ftilt. O_o You had me nervous every time you started sneaking up towards me, lol. Yeah, I look forward to fighting you again.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
rofl Yeah, I haven't fought any Samuses myself either. Thanks. But sheesh, you really knew the range of Snake's Ftilt. O_o You had me nervous every time you started sneaking up towards me, lol. Yeah, I look forward to fighting you again.
Your missiles made me want to cry...and I couldn't like...dbz teleport behind you, i was like "Noooooo!!!"

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, just joined The Friendly Neighborhood Brawlers. Who wants a new buddy? Tell me some time if you want a fight, I need the practice.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Welcome, Fenvir. The thread is slow-paced at the moment, but it normally picks up in the next hour or so.

@LLLLLink: Burst Limit's gameplay is the same as Shin Budokai for the PSP, or so I heard

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good afternoon, how is everyone, Nirvana?
Oh and also good games last night heartz. I have neglected my Luigi long enough, I will be sure to use him more often, though he is not the same as in the melee days...sigh

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hello Penta. =3
Would you like to have a few matches?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Hello Bunny, good day so far?
I would enjoy a match, please host while I boot my wii...:)
I won't be using all kirby, though, Marth might make an appearance.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Allow me 5 minutes bunny, I'm in a battle with a friend who I have not played in some time.
Morning DarkL, good day so far?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Never mind Bunny, perhaps later, I must take care of something that slipped my mind...until later guys/gals...:)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's fine Penta. (:

And the Atlantica part was pretty cool. D:

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Hello everyone :) I am a bit late cause i am practicing a bowser technique. I have been practicing the technique for a long @$$ time and now bowser can fly. I mainly fight in the air so im less predictable. I wish i could play wifi without getting DCed :(.

Desire

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone :) I am a bit late cause i am practicing a bowser technique. I have been practicing the technique for a long @$$ time and now bowser can fly. I mainly fight in the air so im less predictable. I wish i could play wifi without getting DCed :(.
hey, for ta background, it was color→colorization thingy,, srry =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom