• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Yep just uploading the forums right now KC, Jareds eating lunch right now but he'll be back in like 5 minutes, things are running smoothly. (It's probably not even gonna be close to 3 hours)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Penta, I would like a Luigi 1v1 with you if you are free now
Oh, how fleeting time is; I must leave for a while, so perhaps later. I would really like to see your Luigi in action...:)
Devil also, sorry perhaps later you can find a thrilling death at the hands of my G&W....

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well I also like to use it as a quick way to return to the ground, but an airdodge suffices
Remember psychology plays a part in this game too. It's less of "ZOMG get me to the ground" it's more about making them make stupid spot dodges and stuff.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
They were handicapped by lag, when we are used to it. It wasn't a fair match, but GGs. That was a hilarious session, though. I D-Smashed you off the stage. "Sorry" rofl
I hate lag. -_-
lmao I saved a replay of that match with the 2 Zeldas and Olimar

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
The Cape will doubtfully create a side effect like that, I can see where you can fit it in with your general strategy though as MK.

And I havent slept, so I win Heartz...

@Penta-Try as hard as you like, I have no intention to losing to that joke of a character (barring tier lists and such of course)

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
....Ok I think I'm up to speed now. So you guys are making clans for each character on a different forum? Sounds interesting.

And Heartz is using Luigi now...His taunts rival even Sonic's for awsomeness!:chuckle: That "un-animated" one may even be...better?0_o Overall fun character.

I can't fight right now,and still no reply from Roy. Snake is THE joke character. lol

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Wow that was needlessly difficult finding this theme KC, it would be nice if you were on AIM helping (albeit now I don't need it anymore...)

Great a hitch...Clan website may be delayed a small bit...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I think I can fight now. Anyone who wants to take me on,come get it.:chuckle:

Duo,Mittsu,and Zero. I really want to fight you guys sometime. We have fought already once before Zero,but I haven't seen your Sonic yet.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
my connection is always being interupted by the phone (both wireless). Im just gunna lay off of wifi until i get wired connection. Also, im not switching my main, im gunna stick with bowser. I think some mind-games would do the trick.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
my connection is always being interupted by the phone (both wireless). Im just gunna lay off of wifi until i get wired connection. Also, im not switching my main, im gunna stick with bowser. I think some mind-games would do the trick.
How'd you like the cape mindgamez? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom