• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Sure you wanna do that Duo, it seems everyone you play always results in above average lag.....consider upgrading your router or something?
Perhaps, will that make it go faster? I'm not very wise when it comes to computers... PM some tips on how to improve your connection speed will ya? I'll try a match and if its too bad I'll drop out and let you have my spot.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Great games bunny, "Bunny Fist!" lol, though I lost most of them, they were fun. You got the tilts and hammer down perfect, Bunny. I still need some practice.
Until our next match...:)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Great games bunny, "Bunny Fist!" lol, though I lost most of them, they were fun. You got the tilts and hammer down perfect, Bunny. I still need some practice.
Until our next match...:)
That was so much fun. How'd you like those grab combos? =D

Your Kirby has gotten so good for you to have picked him up recently. Good games.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Its a new router though. We just got high speed hooked up out here two months ago... perhaps thats part of the problem, they may be still working out the bug of everything. I'm ready to fight KC.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hmm, then it really makes no sense how some weaker connections can work well with each other compared to you and a strong one...there are a few things you can do, but i think it only applies to wireless

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
That was so much fun. How'd you like those grab combos? =D

Your Kirby has gotten so good for you to have picked him up recently. Good games.
Good combo is good; you have given me a new technique. I have been playing kirby, the smiley one from SSB64, but with Brawl I have so many interests, I forget that he is my real main. I will practice more, thx again for the training.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Certain routers don't work well with WiFi, perhaps it's that. Good games, Levi. I say you've chosen one hell of a secondary, lol. Luigi's randomness and Shoryuken make him auto-win in my book.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, good games, SS. Luigi's such a fun character to use in Brawl, so I'm gonna see where that goes, lol.

Fire Uppercut FTW!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good combo is good; you have given me a new technique. I have been playing kirby, the smiley one from SSB64, but with Brawl I have so many interests, I forget that he is my real main. I will practice more, thx again for the training.
No problem. I look forward to the next match. c(^_^)b

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
Will anyone fight me once Duo finishes his matches? I'm an easy win, compared to Duo and Mitsurugi. I just need some practice.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Well, I wish you luck with that. Luigi isn't an easy character to use and use well. Then again, as a Yoshi main, that should be second nature by now. So, my hit list now consists of just Bunny and Penta. Come on Marth, we can do this! D:<

Duo55

Smash Ace
Lol, that was more like target practice than training. Button lag was so bad. NP though, maybe we can fight later on.GG though, Really fun matchs. You like that Ike spike SD? I though it was a noble finish.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I need to practice more Cape mindgamez, and Kirby stuff. Anyone want to play?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Will you be on later Penta? You seem to want to face me whenever I have to do something, lol. But a Luigi 1v1 would be cool, even though I just started using him like 2 days ago...
Later it is then; I have used the Luig since Melee, but I have trouble with the brawl version. It will be good practice for both of us...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom