• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey Mortals, just finished reseting my computer back to it's factory state, so busy Re-dling everything I need.....It's been a long night....how is everyone

Cheatsy you can have the Snake thread, I'll be to busy admining/moderating other parts anyway

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I'll play Duo, but only one match if the lag is too bad. It was horrible last time. What do we need to do to get into this clan? 'cause if it's beating up Devil, I'm game.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Devil. You may have to ask Jared to give you those sites. The PC is unavailable for awhile, I can't say when I can get back to it. You guys may need to stick around here instead of the chat since I can't use it. I felt really left out last night, which is why I just went to bed early

Php Fusion
File Zilla

These places are where you need to go to d/l stuff. I will send you the Domain login shortly

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
K thx KC, and you felt left out, I had to restart my computer only 5000 times, could abrely use the chat for 10 minutes, and smashboards barely worked....Still havent slept because of it...

I'll have to wait for Jared to go back on AIM though...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
you are my bestest friend devil!!!

so, anyone else want to brawl?
right back at you man, sides I already know a few sections I'll look after "personally". I wish I could brawl right now, but it'll be a lil I'm sure (plus I gotta re install the USB connector)

ZOMG, Quotes with Sigs are back.....^.^

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
K thx KC, and you felt left out, I had to restart my computer only 5000 times, could abrely use the chat for 10 minutes, and smashboards barely worked....Still havent slept because of it...

I'll have to wait for Jared to go back on AIM though...
You should try those sites. I meant ask Jared for the direct link, but those ARE the direct links. I just remembered. If you are ever free, can you go ahead and d/l the stuff? If not, that is ok

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Wait what am I supposed to be d/ling again, I thought I had everything I need (minus the theme forum, the theme section of php fusion, unless I'm screwing it up, is down currently)

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
How do we join the clan? And good game, Duo...button delay was a little too much though. Normally you would have pounded me to hell and back -___-;

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Morning my fellow smashers, Devil, Heartz, DarkL, Nirvana, Seventh.
Nice match yesterday Seventh, we must to more Marth 1v1.
Oh, and morning Bunny if you are around, thx for the friend invite...:)

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Yeah, I saved the 2nd match at Castle Siege ^__^ I think I've developed Marth enough to seriously consider him my main.

Edit: Yeah, I'll look into it Devil. I'll consider it, but I want to see whether I need medication for my chronic depression (I think xD) first...no use if I keep randomly attacking you all.

Edit 2: You and your brother are two of the best on here. I need to look into investing in a better connection so I can Brawl you with less lag.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Morning my fellow smashers, Devil, Heartz, DarkL, Nirvana, Seventh.
Nice match yesterday Seventh, we must to more Marth 1v1.
Oh, and morning Bunny if you are around, thx for the friend invite...:)
No problem. I'd really like to play your Kirby 1 on 1 btw. I've heard alot about it already.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wait what am I supposed to be d/ling again, I thought I had everything I need (minus the theme forum, the theme section of php fusion, unless I'm screwing it up, is down currently)
File Zilla. The file transfer needed to upload the forums.
Theme forums. On php fusion, look for the theme Dark Harmony and d/l it

I will send the number thru PM. Hold on...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Oh crap. Yeah we need to practice Heartz. My apoplogies for not being able to practice. My wi-if is working perfectly fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom