• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
What a wonderful greeting. ^__^;

Good morning.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
My exam is done. It's very short so everyone's done. We have to stay here for another hour.

You should see me offline on .5 damage. I still do good with .5 online too. Want to test me when I get home? (at 3pm eastern since I'm going to go to my friend's house). I live far from him so don't expect me to go home right now. By the time I get home, it would be 3. (if I walked).

Horrible use of brackets. :D

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Ok, doesn't anyone want to talk? Is everyone gone? Who's brawling? Uhh why am I asking questions...

Yay I didn't end the sentence with a ? mark...even though is was another sentence.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I feel inspired now. If the Wii wasn't unavailable right now, I'd be so up for a battle right now. But I think I have to wait for a couple hours...

*is bored*

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I've been away this thread for 5 minutes? >.>

By the way Heartz, those were matches that I can say I was fooling around.

Everytime someone died, I taunted "roflmao".

Then I said "AHHH!" and got owned. xD

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I want to put a tag in the bottom...no room though. D: Some tags are like xD!

- breastsx2 = rofl
- tags = fail = lol
- popoxnanaxcondor = ********.
- spam thread = at some points...but it's funny.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I read that thread. He's right. Not matchup is ever impossible. Kirby has a VERY hard time beating Snake and Zelda, but that just means I have to fight that character more.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Meta Knight, Wolf, and Zelda are only some of the characters Yoshi has a lot of trouble against, but that's why I try to face them more often. I have a long way to go, but meh.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I've finally got one of those combos in that video down. ^^

Now I have to work on the second one and I'm done.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
There's only two reasons for that.

1. There's like 3 IC users here (P&N, Chaco, Bunny, and maybe another one I haven't faced)
2. We're online. If this were offline, you'd probably 3-stock me with 0 to death combos or something. <_<
Don't include the squall hammer spammer.

Just kidding...

Yeah most Ice Climbers are better offline. -looks at my replays- :D!

Edit: Squall Hammer Spammer. :(

At least it rhymed. :D!!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Kind of makes me want to face offline ICs, so that I can better myself against the 0-death. The way I play, I'm just asking to get chain grabbed, and I need to stop that against them. But as far as I know, no one in my state even uses them. *shrug*

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I'm better offline =D But not too drastically. Mrr, that's quite an awesome video Bunny...now just to improve my Kirby...a lot. I think I'll work on him exclusively for a while.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm better offline =D But not too drastically. Mrr, that's quite an awesome video Bunny...now just to improve my Kirby...a lot. I think I'll work on him exclusively for a while.
I screw up online. ALOT. But what can ya do.

I got those combos in that video down. Now I just have to learn how to do them with 100% accuaracy. *Sleep*

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
It kinda sucks that I think I play online better than offline, lol.

Oh, and I've seen that Kirby combo video, I tried doing those throw -> up air combos at the beginning (I think that's what they were) but I never could pull them off. But I guess I should work on the basics for Kirby before I get into stuff like that.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Bunny, Brawl me later. We need a Kirby face-off.
Sounds like a plan. ^^

It kinda sucks that I think I play online better than offline, lol.

Oh, and I've seen that Kirby combo video, I tried doing those throw -> up air combos at the beginning (I think that's what they were) but I never could pull them off. But I guess I should work on the basics for Kirby before I get into stuff like that.
Yeah, the window for the button inputs is so small I thought it was impossible. It's really hard doing that on Falco though. Try Wolf first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom