• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Good games, Les! Your new secondary is certainly interesting, and rather fitting! There's only one thing that concerned me, though. You didn't seem to use his air game much at all. Well, you kinda did, but not as much as I expected. He's really, really good in the air, so I'd try and get that in somehow. Other than that, you're golden. Your ground game is excellent.

As for Kirby, he's looking really good too. I think you should stick with him. =)

I would've played more, but I have to go. =(

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games, Les! Your new secondary is certainly interesting, and rather fitting! There's only one thing that concerned me, though. You didn't seem to use his air game much at all. Well, you kinda did, but not as much as I expected. He's really, really good in the air, so I'd try and get that in somehow. Other than that, you're golden. Your ground game is excellent.

As for Kirby, he's looking really good too. I think you should stick with him. =)

I would've played more, but I have to go. =(
Heh, thanks Yuki. I just started using him a few days ago and I'm having a lot of fun using him. You're right I should definitely use more of his air game, but I think that I'm just getting used to him (for a ground battler I sure like using aerial characters, lol) I think I finally found the two secondaries I was looking for.

Good games, and we have to play again soon!

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
My Wii is occupied too. My controller with Turbo is spamming in a custom stage so that Sandbags drop Stickers for me to complete the challenge. How much are there? I have 497.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
My Wii is occupied too. My controller with Turbo is spamming in a custom stage so that Sandbags drop Stickers for me to complete the challenge. How much are there? I have 497.
Lol, I did something like that as well. I really wanted the Super Mario 64 Theme CD, so I set my controller on turbo to demolish Sandbags until they dropped CDs on a custom conveyer-belted stage. I ended up collecting all of the CDs. XD

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Lol, I did something like that as well. I really wanted the Super Mario 64 Theme CD, so I set my controller on turbo to demolish Sandbags until they dropped CDs on a custom conveyer-belted stage. I ended up collecting all of the CDs. XD
Me too. My Ice Climbers have over 9 million damage in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom