• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Abaca we haven't played in a while. Would you like to?

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Good games, Penta. You seem to have noticeably improved. And sorry about the kill while you were taunting x.x; I pressed the C-Stick forward to Smash, but the button lag delayed the actual attack until you began taunting x___x I hope jumping off the edge amended that.

Bunny, do you want to play soon?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good games Seventh, my Marth is getting better, though with the lag its difficult to pull of more of the combos...sigh.
No problem with that, I was taunting because the edge hog was accidental, I would never, just the way things played out, lol.

Anyone else willing to test their skills?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good games, Penta. You seem to have noticeably improved. And sorry about the kill while you were taunting x.x; I pressed the C-Stick forward to Smash, but the button lag delayed the actual attack until you began taunting x___x I hope jumping off the edge amended that.

Bunny, do you want to play soon?
I'll play you. I reeeeally hope the lag isn't in the match this time. ._.;

You can host.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Haha, I don't mind edgehogs in friendlies. Especially against Olimar. Why take away one of his only major disadvantages? xD The only combo I couldn't manage to pull off was Fthrow to Fsmash. Dancing Blade also failed once or twice, but nothing major.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
x.x; My lag seems to be bad today. I'm finished Brawling until it picks up speed again >___< Though, I did learn that Kirby looks smexy with blue hair and a sword.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm sorry SS, but that lag was giving me a headache. I wish our distance wasn't so much so we could have a decent match.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Yeah, no kidding, Bunny. I think I'm going to invest in something to improve my connection. That, or I'll procrastinate and hope it fixes itself. The latter sounds like fun.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Yeah, no kidding, Bunny. I think I'm going to invest in something to improve my connection. That, or I'll procrastinate and hope it fixes itself. The latter sounds like fun.
Get a LAN adapter. When i used to use it my connection was truely flawless. I lost mine so i am forced to use wireless for a week >.>

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
~.~
Soul Calibur III should be here tomorrow! ^_____^
Anyways, goodnight all. 2nd night of attempting to induce a lucid dream begins now x.x'

Keep working those combos, BunnyTalim ~.~

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
~.~
Soul Calibur III should be here tomorrow! ^_____^
Anyways, goodnight all. 2nd night of attempting to induce a lucid dream begins now x.x'

Keep working those combos, BunnyTalim ~.~
Lol
BunnyTalim. That's awesome. Good night.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good games Rollerking, really a great Pikachu, if not one of the best I have seen. Those were so close; look forward to future matches...:)

Bye Seventh; the only soul caliber I played was the one with Link in it; epic fairy sword beatdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom