• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Wait, I can't sleep yet. I must reach Smash Lord first. In any case, I need someone to help me learn the ropes with the Ice Climbers. I'd be really grateful if somebody could give me some basic knowledge on them, how to begin chaingrabs, desyncing etcetera...

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Woo! I finished my little fun matches with Guy, DarkL's friend. Sorry, I think I'm a little bit late on this, but I can't match you right now Bunny. I have to take a break. :) I think I might go out for a walk. Naaaah! :laugh: I think I'll go watch a movie. Later everybody. And since I don't know Guy on Smash Boards, you'll have to give this message to him for me DarkL, "Good games." :laugh: I'm off everybody! WoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoHoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Wait, I can't sleep yet. I must reach Smash Lord first. In any case, I need someone to help me learn the ropes with the Ice Climbers. I'd be really grateful if somebody could give me some basic knowledge on them, how to begin chaingrabs, desyncing etcetera...
Fighting sleep seventh? I think Bunny is busy and IC PnN is not here. Dunno much of Ice climbers, perhaps you could check the IC character thread...

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
But the ICs are too technical for me Y____Y; All I can do right now is basic Dthrow solo CG, P-Dthrow > N-Fair > P-Fsmash. I'm completely lost on the alternating throws x.x;

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
GGs JOBOT. Third match on,the lag was starting to get bad,but it was still fun. I'll definatly want a re-match against your Peach sometime :) I had to go to my cousin's ball game and that's why I cut our last match short.XD

I should be able to play in about an hour,if anyone's around.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Sorry for the last comment everyone. I can't brawl right now. I'm trying to get something done. Your welcome Desire. I love L. lol

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Nah, they're not hard.You can't just pick them up though.
Marth and Falco are the easiest to pick up. EDIT: For me.

And Bunny, our matches earlier...I picked Random and got R.O.B. everytime I get R.O.B., I seem to beat extremely well players. I'm not going to use him though. Only in random matches. :D

By the way, you're still as amazing as always with Meta Knight.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Most people have to highlight to read it. I just quote you.

Don't even tell me what to do.

Edit: Who's Lucy? lol
Thats funny, I can read it just fine along with every other color and font style anyone has ever posted with as long as it didn't blend in with the background color. Perhaps you need a new monitor, and frankly I don't care if you ignore me or not P&N, your loss not mine.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Thats funny, I can read it just fine along with every other color and font style anyone has ever posted with as long as it didn't blend in with the background color. Perhaps you need a new monitor, and frankly I don't care if you ignore me or not P&N, your loss not mine.
How's this font? Well, it's not really a good thing talking to you anyways.

By the way, you're probably used to it. I don't study fonts.

Edit: Black is the darkest I can go. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom