• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Your a Gundam fan too!?:bee: Awsome its my fav anime, and its where I got my screen from ( Duo Maxwell ) WING is my fav of the series, and duos my favorite char, because we got alot in common personality wise.
Duo is kool. I can only relate to one character from any gundam series and that is kira cause i fight for my friends XD. Not really, I cant relate to anything since im an odd guy but setsuna and exia are my favorite gundam and pilot. I cant wait for gundam 00 season 2 ^___^

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
ggs Duo. I think my c stick is finally done. I LOL'd when i kept smashing c stick while I was behind you and watching nothing happen. I also faired as Falco when I pressed down to diar. But oh well. Your Wolf is the first one I've played that was actually fun to fight. :)

I look forward to fighting you again sometime.

Gundam Wing FTW!

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Whats wrong yuki? Why the sudden leave? Was it lag? I'll admit it was alittle annoying, but it was better than it usually is. Either way GGs as always. I was worried about that Fox vs. YL game. Had to tap into somethin I like to call SEED mode to win. Your still improving, **** I'm gonna have to start training again or your gonna pass me lol.
SEED mode, huh? Well SEED Mode is frightening as hell, I'll tell you that XD And I'd love to have some Lucario dittos. =)

And good games guys, as shortlived as they were.

Duo55

Smash Ace
ggs Duo. I think my c stick is finally done. I LOL'd when i kept smashing c stick while I was behind you and watching nothing happen. I also faired as Falco when I pressed down to diar. But oh well. Your Wolf is the first one I've played that was actually fun to fight. :)

I look forward to fighting you again sometime.

Gundam Wing FTW!
Oh but my friend, only the Fox, and Lucario are mine. You actually fought my two brothers as well. The wolf, was mitsurugi's, and the Link was my older brother LLllink's. GG though, those were fun. Man those SD's were eating you alive. Also did you see how many times mitsu tripped? lol atleast 8 time in that last match.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Oh but my friend, only the Fox, and Lucario are mine. You actually fought my two brothers as well. The wolf, was mitsurugi's, and the Link was my older brother LLllink's. GG though, those were fun. Man those SD's were eating you alive. Also did you see how many times mitsu tripped? lol atleast 8 time in that last match.
Wolf and ROB are the only char.s that really "bug me" Mitsu's wolf is actually fun tho.

LLLink's Link(lol) reminds me of OTL's. Very similar.

I kept messing up trying to reflect those aura blasts. Your Lucario is a pain,but in a good way.

Your Fox is good,nothing really sticks out about him though..... maybe I'm too used to him?XD

lol yeah when ya trip,it seems to happen a bunch all at once doesn't it?

Great games.

A few of my SDs were due to C-stick failure but,oh well....

Anyone know where I can get a new GC controller? I use the c stick for alot of stuff,and mine is officially ruined,at least for dairs and down smashes. And I don't like that madcatz one I also have....

EDITEDIT : that controller sucks. I'll just have to learn to not use the stick.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
GG Gigas, seems after Snake beat your Samus, I started to get a momentum flow (Meta's match was by far the biggest *** kicking I have ever gave XD) GG man

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Lol, I was surprised to, considering Lucario's has horrible vertical launch resistance XD, I'm not complaining though (and come on, even if you did get beat bad, you gotta admit my MK did awsome that match XD)

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Lol, I was surprised to, considering Lucario's has horrible vertical launch resistance XD, I'm not complaining though (and come on, even if you did get beat bad, you gotta admit my MK did awsome that match XD)
rofl, I don't remember you ever using Meta Knight. ~.~ What are you talking about?

EDIT: Yeah, I'm just kiddin' ya. I did get the crap owned outta me that match.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Awesome matches, that was fun and definitely different for me and Duo. That's the first time we've played with team fire on. Took us a while to adjust to not hitting each other and to the lag for 2 people, but it was fun.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
GGs, Penta. Sorry for leaving like that. I normally don't play near midnight. Our Luigis are even. I never fought a good Luigi before.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Nice techs with kirby against wolf bunny, first time I've seen that one used in combat against me, I'll try not to fall for that again. :laugh: I SD'd like 2-3 times a match I thought it was kinda funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom