• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Whats wrong yuki? Why the sudden leave? Was it lag? I'll admit it was alittle annoying, but it was better than it usually is. Either way GGs as always. I was worried about that Fox vs. YL game. Had to tap into somethin I like to call SEED mode to win. Your still improving, **** I'm gonna have to start training again or your gonna pass me lol.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Sorry about that Duo. My 2 year old niece fell down the stairs so I kinda panicked and ran upstairs to check if she was alright. Why no one was watching her I don't know. =_= I'll face you later if you're on, okay? I have to practice for Chaco's tourney.

Edit: Almost forgot, good games! You're still too good. XD

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Whats wrong yuki? Why the sudden leave? Was it lag? I'll admit it was alittle annoying, but it was better than it usually is. Either way GGs as always. I was worried about that Fox vs. YL game. Had to tap into somethin I like to call SEED mode to win. Your still improving, **** I'm gonna have to start training again or your gonna pass me lol.
Gundam seed ftw! But gundam 00 is better for 1 reason. Exia is to bad@$$:)

Duo55

Smash Ace
Sorry about that Duo. My 2 year old niece fell down the stairs so I kinda panicked and ran upstairs to check if she was alright. Why no one was watching her I don't know. =_= I'll face you later if you're on, okay? I have to practice for Chaco's tourney.

Edit: Almost forgot, good games! You're still too good. XD
First is your niece okay? Hope so. Sure we'll fight again man, you know it. We'll do some Lucario ditto's as well, I can teach you a thing or two that will help your game improve alot.

That is actually EASIER to read then Mitsu's LOL

I don't have trouble with anyone's color.....

EDIT: not when you quote it thoXD
Ready for that match yet SS?

Duo55

Smash Ace
Gundam seed ftw! But gundam 00 is better for 1 reason. Exia is to bad@$$:)
Your a Gundam fan too!?:bee: Awsome its my fav anime, and its where I got my screen from ( Duo Maxwell ) WING is my fav of the series, and duos my favorite char, because we got alot in common personality wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom