• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
3:16pm n__n

Can't right now, installing AoE III =P Perhaps later, after I've beat Beat x3
Perhaps, but if you need to get ready for your fight with Beat ( you do ) you might want to challenge some of the better players here to get prepared. He's got a mean snake, and his Ike is even worse. I've only fought him afew times, and won but if an Ike can keep up with a Fox to some degree, you better watch out.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hehe. Craaaazy night. I'm surprised I'm up so early.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hey bmaster. How are you?

Hey Les. Same question as above. ^^

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Morning Les!
Les you wanna brawl? Perhaps Yoshi dittos?

edit: Im fine Bunny, Im quit curious to what happened last night.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Good Morning everyone. To Heartz and Lee, Im really sorry i had to leave so abruptly and without notice last night. The internet has been up and down the last past several days. The people working on the construction of a stone wall next door crushed the cable for phone, internet, and tv. This construction also unleashed termites upon my house last week because the old wall they demolished was made of rotting wood. Yesterday the cable company people came and explicitly said that they fixed it. So, i figured it was a mute point and there was no point in warning that my internet connection was sketchy. However, it turns out they lied and did a cheap temporary fix that broke again last night. So, they came this morning again and it looks like they fixed it again and did what they said they would do yesterday. Im sorry for writing a novel, but i felt really bad and i sincerly apologize.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Good Morning everyone. To Heartz and Lee, Im really sorry i had to leave so abruptly and without notice last night. The internet has been up and down the last past several days. The people working on the construction of a stone wall next door crushed the cable for phone, internet, and tv. This construction also unleashed termites upon my house last week because the old wall they demolished was made of rotting wood. Yesterday the cable company people came and explicitly said that they fixed it. So, i figured it was a mute point and there was no point in warning that my internet connection was sketchy. However, it turns out they lied and did a cheap temporary fix that broke again last night. So, they came this morning again and it looks like they fixed it again and did what they said they would do yesterday. Im sorry for writing a novel, but i felt really bad and i sincerly apologize.
Wow, thats a really m3ssed-up situation!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Whatever happened to you Les, I'm sorry and I hope you get better.

Luke, I really need you to play a few matches with me. I need to practice some new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom