• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
G'night all, Nice meeting you as well C@sh, cya all tomorrow.

O and I doubt the people this is for will see this, but in my best judgement between Zero and Unknown, I'm declaring Unknown the winner by DQ, if anyone would dispute the judgement I will be fine with it.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
G'night all, Nice meeting you as well C@sh, cya all tomorrow.

O and I doubt the people this is for will see this, but in my best judgement between Zero and Unknown, I'm declaring Unknown the winner by DQ, if anyone would dispute the judgement I will be fine with it.
Unknown hasn't posted all day. Zero has. Plus he and I have been chatting today. So that declaration is a bit 1-dimensional. No johns

Edit: And yes, I am still here.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Well had you talked to me, it would have been better. Unknown has talked to me today, as well as posted in my gym, I also tried to tell Zero to go multiple times and had Unknown waiting, he never did

Why are you still up anyway?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well had you talked to me, it would have been better. Unknown has talked to me today, as well as posted in my gym, I also tried to tell Zero to go multiple times and had Unknown waiting, he never did

Why are you still up anyway?
Ah, YOU are the director. Fine. I am just finishing up some admin stuff. But this will be my last post here. Good night, Adam.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
F I'm bugging out, sorry Snop, looks like we gotta wait till tomorrow, my connection ain't working. sorry

since no match, I'm going to sleep, night John

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow...I so did not plan on getting home at 2:30 in the morning.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I should have tried to get here earlier. I wanted my match with gorgon today. I sure hope no one told my entire playing strategy to him. :x

Oh well, good night.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Can't say I've had anything like that, all I really did last night was practice my Snake, as well help gorgon. prepare for his matcha against Bunny, atm he does not stand a great chance, but I wouldn't say he's out of it yet

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Cool, I still need to learn how to do the sliding glitch without touching my opponent. I haven't got around to practicing it and I should.... I have done it several times due to online lag, however. lol Makes me look better in a match, despite the fact I do it by accident.

Best of luck to Gorgon.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
The DAC, it's simple to do, great for just about anything really. I swear though I abuse the grenades (I don't camp though, I use them smart), but it seems I never use his C4 at all, I've stuck a few people but thats about it. I love his entire ground based attacks except f-smash (which even has its rare purpose), and his air moves are godly if used right, and what other taunt can edge guard XD

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Hah, I use the C4 to edge guard. When someone's trying to recover, I place a mine a little bit away from the ledge and the C4 not too much further. It's like a mine field when they get back. XD Another trick I like to do is with the Nikita. If they dodge it, instead of abandoning ship I loop it around and poin it at me. A lot of times my opponent does a dash attack at me only to be hit in the back by a Nikita. XD Good stuff.

<_< None of you should be awake to hear my secrets.

EDIT: I should probably reverse that. C4 next to ledge, then the Mine, that way they can't roll onto the stage and disable it.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Don't worry, we use Snake, if anyone see's, we kill them. The Nikita idea isn't to bad, but I find the mine field is a tad predictable. It's hard to do with online lag, but sticking the side of a stage and letting them wait there time out, then blowing them up and spiking them is just to **** awsome. The Mine though does make a good tool for edgeguard. I personally love to use the mortar if there going from above, then after they air dodge it, Nair them after it's done and knock them away. Also it really helps when your recovering to throw a grenade, it helps create a barrier against projectiles, can be caught by a foe rendering their attack useless, or if they just stand on the ledge, it'll force them to move letting you have an easier time to recover.

O you should of seen this one C4 moment earlier, I stuck a guy using Luigi, but he's close and we exchhange a bit, it gets stuck on me, we battle a bit more, then I use my u-tilt which transfered it to Luigi and while he was way up high, blew it up while he was fast falling

Also if you count out the grenades time (4 seconds), your able to time crazy things such as using the roll or step dodge or air dodge invicibility with a grenade in hand, causing it to explode on your opponent

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Hah, I guess I like to play sort of a humorous Snake... if such a thing exists. *Shrugs* I'm trying to find some idiotic yet effective way to play as him, as mindgames is probably my favorite technique in Smash. That's one of the reasons I use Ganondorf, as I don't think people would expect as much out of him as opposed to the other characters. You were looking into Guilty Gear, correct? There's a character in there named Faust... And I'd like to try to replicate that sort of thing in Smash. lol

EDIT: Basically I'm trying to get my opponent to think "What the heck is he doing?" to bring his guard down, if possible. ...Suggestions?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Luckily I understand how G-dorf is, and that understimating him will probably result in your ****ing death, but I can't really even tell what I'm typing, so I think I'm gonna sleep for 12 or so hours, night man, cya later.

(Minegames are awsome)

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
G-morning fellow smashers! I believe im the only one up at this time. So In a way im publicly talking to myself. This is now very, very strange. Let me now stop typing...........now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom