• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
It's obvious whats going on now, KC and Luke are having an innocent conversation with each other, but in reality are transferring subliminal messages in order to overthrow me. I must warn the prime minister *RUN*

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
It's obvious whats going on now, KC and Luke are having an innocent conversation with each other, but in reality are transferring subliminal messages in order to overthrow me. I must warn the prime minister *RUN*
Oh crap. KC he knows too much...we have to shoot him.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
You lack dark wisdom, Adam. Luke and I are in a world you cannot possibly survive in

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
are you kidding me no way all of us are awesome people.

m2k just doesn't like to be bothered a lot by other smashers you know.
My apologies for the generalization. I haven't met any of the pros in person...I doubt I will, since I'm in Canada. I guess the Internet just makes everyone look like jerks. But still...some Melee supporters in the General forum really irritate me.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
My apologies for the generalization. I haven't met any of the pros in person...I doubt I will, since I'm in Canada. I guess the Internet just makes everyone look like jerks. But still...some Melee supporters in the General forum really irritate me.
nah its cool no need to say sorry. canada has some really good melee players.

and I'm a melee supporter =b

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Divinokage, Kirby Kaze, RyanEX, Europhoria, N00b King, and FastFox are just a few of Canada's greats.

In fact, I think Kage and Kaze live pretty close to you. They're really chill guys and I had the pleasure of hanging out with most of them at the Melee tourney in GA.

And about the Melee supporters in General? Can you blame them for being so hostile when Brawl supporters come marching in to a debate thread and start jibber-jabbering mindlessly (note the keyword "mindlessly") about how Brawl > Melee without any facts, solid foundation, or even an understanding of what it is to play Melee at the highest end of play? I mean, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

But that's neither here nor there. Plenty of people here love Brawl for what it is and we're not about to turn this into a debate thread.

I <3 you guys all the same.

Smooth Criminal

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Divinokage, Kirby Kaze, RyanEX, Europhoria, N00b King, and FastFox are just a few of Canada's greats.

In fact, I think Kage and Kaze live pretty close to you. They're really chill guys and I had the pleasure of hanging out with most of them at the Melee tourney in GA.

And about the Melee supporters in General? Can you blame them for being so hostile when Brawl supporters come marching in to a debate thread and start jibber-jabbering mindlessly (note the keyword "mindlessly") about how Brawl > Melee without any facts, solid foundation, or even an understanding of what it is to play Melee at the highest end of play? I mean, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

But that's neither here nor there. Plenty of people here love Brawl for what it is and we're not about to turn this into a debate thread.

I <3 you guys all the same.

Smooth Criminal

O God thats the worse when Smash Noobies try to convince you that Brawl>Melee. I can't help but laugh at them (of course I'm not to crazy about people going around and spouting Melee>Brawl in Brawl forums and such, but they usually have an argument atleast). Even the ones with a firm grasp of Melee that go Brawl> Melee still make poor arguments. Btw Cash I read your wiki page, it was like reading/watching a documentry on how someone perservered over the challenges and rise to the top, griping story.

Makes me repentful that I never tried to really become involved in the competitive scene, I thought I was to young, but your even younger then I am (if I'm understanding the wiki page right)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Personally, I prefer Brawl, since I wasn't at my best in Melee. I am not exactly sure what you mean by "supporter", but Melee is a video game, not Barack Obama. lmao. But Smooth is right. Debates suck, and I am going to bed.

G'night, mates. Nice to meet you, Cash.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Really? I need to meet these guys. Although...I am a Brawl player, and I don't know if they really like it. ^^;

And I've got nothing against Melee or its fans, honestly. In fact, I'd love if Brawl and Melee could co-exist peacefully...but you're right. Enough of this. We're all cool. ^^

Edit: G'night Heartz!

And Cash has a Wiki page? Link please. =D

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yes, no need for this to be a debate. I was actually worried that it would end up like that, but it looks like I was (thankfully wrong).

Good night Heartz, Nirvana.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Personally, I prefer Brawl, since I wasn't at my best in Melee. I am not exactly sure what you mean by "supporter", but Melee is a video game, not Barack Obama. lmao. But Smooth is right. Debates suck, and I am going to bed.

G'night, mates. Nice to meet you, Cash.
peace. nice meeting u too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom