• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exia 00

Smash Champion

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
thanks ill check it out also tell me if these look ready or not cause i have doubts.

Imo this one looks ok.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9522/bassvv9.png

im not so sure abou this one but it need more work atm.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9638/exiabd1.png
The first has a spelling error, of course. Bass is awesome, but the colors don't seem to fit him. Black, yellow, and green would look more awesome.

The Gundam one is fine how it is except the coloring. That is most likely the reason why your sigs look so similar. The Searchman one was perfect. The color was very fitting

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
The first has a spelling error, of course. Bass is awesome, but the colors don't seem to fit him. Black, yellow, and green would look more awesome.

The Gundam one is fine how it is except the coloring. That is most likely the reason why your sigs look so similar. The Searchman one was perfect. The color was very fitting
For the Bass one, the colors Heartz suggested are good, but I would not use green, but a blacker/darker purple

Exia 00

Smash Champion

i see what you mean. for some odd reason i chose random colours but what i should do is use colours that the characters have themselves. good idea:) btw what character should i try next i want to challenge my self this time.

tmrt

Smash Ace
when i get home im going to play some brawl after that warriors orchi then mgs4 these are my plans

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
i see what you mean. for some odd reason i chose random colours but what i should do is use colours that the characters have themselves. good idea:) btw what character should i try next i want to challenge my self this time.
Can you do my request as a test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom