• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Fun matches as always Yuki. ^^

There's still a few more things to practice.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games Gigas. I see Sheik has the potential to be just as bothersome as Zelda. Though if you noticed, every time you went Zelda I went berserker mode on you. Although it only worked once. ~_~

That Yoshi vs. Snake and the Yoshi ditto were fun though,

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Good games Gigas. I see Sheik has the potential to be just as bothersome as Zelda. Though if you noticed, every time you went Zelda I went berserker mode on you. Although it only worked once. ~_~

That Yoshi vs. Snake and the Yoshi ditto were fun though,
lol That's one thing I fear most when playing as Zelda is being hit, since she's so fragile. Yeah, I noticed you going beserk on me. I thought you knew that was my weakspot. =D

Hah, sometimes I use the same character & name as my opponent to see how they do. Unfortunately, I was the first one to jump off the ledge. -_-

Good games.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Kawaiiness achieved. I'm ready ProBrawler. You can host.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ROFL GG's KC, The Sonic ditto at the end was perfect and hilarious. You decent with some of the people you chose, I only wish I could of provided a betetr fight with Snake (had a little button lag, not to big though, but was annoying, I mean if you get Kneed and Pawnched in the same match, you know something is up), Anyway I'm gonna try to increase my wi-fi's power for now, so lets play again later (not 1v1 though, maybe 2v2 or theme)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
ROFL GG's KC, The Sonic ditto at the end was perfect and hilarious. You decent with some of the people you chose, I only wish I could of provided a betetr fight with Snake (had a little button lag, not to big though, but was annoying, I mean if you get Kneed and Pawnched in the same match, you know something is up), Anyway I'm gonna try to increase my wi-fi's power for now, so lets play again later (not 1v1 though, maybe 2v2 or theme)
Wow, that random Sonic ditto was awesome. I was LOLing that whole fight. Yeah, I knew you were trying to get my Zelda out, though. I was going to next. rofl

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Wow, that random Sonic ditto was awesome. I was LOLing that whole fight. Yeah, I knew you were trying to get my Zelda out, though. I was going to next. rofl
ROFL, I almost literally fell of my bed laughing at the start of that match, I just chose him because I remembered you said he annoyed you. Thats ok about Zelda though, the current lag I'm having would not have helped the fight much, you would think Nintendo's solution to wi-fi would be a good one, but of course, it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom