• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Devil, all I need to know is who lost in Round Two. Not including the loser bracket because who ever lost in the loser bracket is out the tourney.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Thanks for leaving a detail like that out of the knowledge from the director....

Aww KC, be nice for once, when have I ever said anything rude to you..............................don't answer that

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Devil, all I need to know is who lost in Round Two. Not including the loser bracket because who ever lost in the loser bracket is out the tourney.
I told you everyone who lost in round 2 (minus a small mix up), then made the bracket for every one who is guranteed to face who their paired against

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I just read the updated front page, all I can say is w/e, If you maybe told me these things I would not have to create bogus brackets, but no, lets keep everything from the director....sigh

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Why am I not on the list?XD I don't really understand the rules. If I win do I get put back in the winners brackett? Or did you just forget?XD
Devil is lost. Check the first page. I just finished the brackets. Those are official and they are NOT going to change

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
uuuuhhhhh, last page you said you were in a "fiesty fighting mood"..................................................................................................................................
I'm laying in my bed with the covers over my head right now. -.-;

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Good games, Snop! lol That last match on Brinstar was hilarious. Man, when we both touched the magma, flew to the top of the screen, and you Bair'd me, I was like "NO HE DIDNT" lol

Same for the time when you blocked my Missile with your hand. "What the crap!" lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ok. NOW it is official. Everyone be sure to check the front page for the tourney status. You have until Sunday to fulfill your matches. PM/VM your opponents so you can get your matches over with.

Steven, Beat is normally on around the time he was on last night. Night time for America, basically.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
If I mysteriously stop posting, I'm asleep with the keyboard. (-_-) *zzz*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom