• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
Good games, Snop! lol That last match on Brinstar was hilarious. Man, when we both touched the magma, flew to the top of the screen, and you Bair'd me, I was like "NO HE DIDNT" lol

Same for the time when you blocked my Missile with your hand. "What the crap!" lol
I know , the missile thing , that can become handy for me :D

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
There every guy in this thread, I have created a new Gym, with no bloody typo, so do not post in the old one, and join the new one, and become number 1 on smashboards all over again

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
There every guy in this thread, I have created a new Gym, with no bloody typo, so do not post in the old one, and join the new one, and become number 1 on smashboards all over again
Devil. It would be smart to delete your old Gym so that people won't get confused.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
dude we are helping out just by talking to you, you get better at somehting by practicing, and thats what your doing by typing. Now re-join the Gym Snop, I can't be the only womanizer XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom