• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
GG Asnop, Chris, Mitsu, and especially Yuuki. I forget how funny item matches can be, :)
R.O.B ROB! Such a cool character to use. I must take care of some things, but I'll be on later, guys.

Heartz, I see we are destined for an monumental battle. Perhaps today, or not....sore wrist...sigh
I will be sure to pm when I am ready...happy brawling.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
GG Asnop, Chris, Mitsu, and especially Yuuki. I forget how funny item matches can be, :)
R.O.B ROB! Such a cool character to use. I must take care of some things, but I'll be on later, guys.

Heartz, I see we are destined for an monumental battle. Perhaps today, or not....sore wrist...sigh
Yeah the lag was uber that one match, looked kinda cool tho.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

I look forward to that battle, Penta. I will fight ten times harder than ever.
@Snop: I am trying to see everyone's availability first, John. I will let you know.
@tmrt: Ok, just make a post when you are ready, Todd

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
I look forward to that battle, Penta. I will fight ten times harder than ever.
@Snop: I am trying to see everyone's availability first, John. I will let you know.
@tmrt: Ok, just make a post when you are ready, Todd
ok , in case , my mkwii wifi is little stupid because everytime I try to go to wifi, its say error 51020(I think) . But it let me in the second time . don't know why:?

tmrt

Smash Ace
well brb im going to look for the remote for my tv and there should let you change the video thing with out the **** remote

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Nooo way! It was all random! XD Game and Watch is cool, but he's not the type of character I'd like to have as a third. It's down to Pikachu and Lucario for that one.
A likely story...lol

Yeah, your pikachu just needs a bit more and it will be great. You play it more aggressively which is a relief, oddly enough, because I have faced only campers and spammers of it...:)
Now I really gotta go...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
What's this I hear about a race?
This is the post I made at my site:

Hey, guys. I figured I should host a race as Heroes did in the past. My friends at SWF wanted to have a few races. Thing is, it is a major Brawl site, so there are only a few of them. So I decided to bring friends together so that we can have one big epic race. If you are in, that is great. My friend, Lee, at SWF is a remarkable racer. She has almost 10,000 rank points. She is the best karter I ever raced. If you wish to put your skills to the test against her, entering this race would be your thing. Of course, in the end, it isn't about competition, it is about fellowship, bringing great people together for fun.

Heartz (MOW/SWF)
Havok (MOW)
Dark Link (MOW)
DevilWillCry (SWF)
leechaolan (SWF)
Seventh Sword (SWF)
KrazyZeldaFan (MOW)
Agent Snop (SWF)
Cheesey Bro 96 (MOW/HW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom