• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
>.>
The DS version was awesome, but I prefer MKWii. I'm actually glad Snaking is gone, same with Wavedashing.
<.<
Snaking added a new dimension to MK though, without it, it's a glorified item fest, and the fact that auto can keep up with manual is a little unfair. As for Wavedashing, I won't go into any Brawl vs Melee things right now

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz (MOW/SWF)
Havok (MOW)
Dark Link (MOW)
DevilWillCry (SWF)
leechaolan (SWF)
Seventh Sword (SWF)
KrazyZeldaFan (MOW)
Agent Snop (SWF)
Cheesey Bro 96 (MOW/HW)
Naos (MOW/SWF/HW)
tmrt (SWF)

We only have room for one more person. The race will begin 7 pm or 8 pm EST depending on everyone's availability. If you cannot come at all, please let me know so that you can be "politely" replaced.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Snaking added a new dimension to MK though, without it, it's a glorified item fest, and the fact that auto can keep up with manual is a little unfair. As for Wavedashing, I won't go into any Brawl vs Melee things right now
Items was what made MK fun in the first place. >_> MK without items would just be a borefest.

-Warpstar Warrior

Smash Rookie
Riding on my Warpstar. Real Location: In Dreamland
The Star Caught My Attention

I'd just like to say I'm happy to be apart of this community, good luck everyone that's competing in the tournament and if possible, I'd like to have a few matches and friends on this site.

Thanks.

By the way, I won't be in this thread all of the time, if you want to Brawl me, just send me a Private Message and request to be my friend please and thank you.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

:kirby: :kirby2:

Exia 00

Smash Champion
anyone wanna play? im up for any rules any time.Also i hope you guys like my new and improved sig :D it took me a while to make and i used my own brawl screenshots to make them.most of the time i spent on it was with the render.Also, how on earth do these people decode the screen shots. i looked around and i found a program that does turns it for the original format to jpeg format. sorry if its irrelevantt but i just wanted to get that out there cause that way ya you dont need to search for very spacific renders.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd just like to say I'm happy to be apart of this community, good luck everyone that's competing in the tournament and if possible, I'd like to have a few matches and friends on this site.

Thanks.

By the way, I won't be in this thread all of the time, if you want to Brawl me, just send me a Private Message and request to be my friend please and thank you.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

:kirby: :kirby2:
Omg I love that whole theme you have going on. The pink and the Kirby stuff. ^^

It's nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom