• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Is that why your Gundam has a Catsup bottle for a gun?
yep! i also have built in kitchen knives :D but while eating humans your supposed to eat them with only your hand and mouths.they might escape when you cut them :( if somone hasnt been to this thread for 30 mins , i ate them.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I thought you usually camp? I play aggressively so I basically have to rush you and give you no room to camp. At least when you're using Ice Climbers, that is.
Well, I hadn't been until that last match. I decided to just camp til it hurt. lol But it seemed to work, somewhat.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Well, I hadn't been until that last match. I decided to just camp til it hurt. lol But it seemed to work, somewhat.
Didn't I also SD that match? No johns, though, you did win fair and square. Good to see you're adapting to my Yoshi.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Didn't I also SD that match? No johns, though, you did win fair and square. Good to see you're adapting to my Yoshi.
Umm, I'm not sure really. It was at the very end and we both had like over 100%. I down tilted and you got pushed off the stage and then got hung under it. Don't know if that would classify or not. And don't worry you beat me all the other times.

Night everyone, going to try to sleep my headache away.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Umm, I'm not sure really. It was at the very end and we both had like over 100%. I down tilted and you got pushed off the stage and then got hung under it. Don't know if that would classify or not. And don't worry you beat me all the other times.

Good night Chaco.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
1 hour until the 3rd round starts, I shall create the bracket for the winners bracket only for now, for those who has to wait in the winners bracket, you must wait until at most Monday at 12 est, if there is any unsolved match, one side will be DQ'd

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord

Ah, yeah, you're right. Whatever, they're just friendlies anyway.

Good night, and hope the headache gets better. Take Tylenol or something. :p

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ok the winners bracket for round 3 (wishes i could still compete in the tourney)

- frozen
ChaoticChaos

Heartz
PentaSalia

Seventh Sword/Beat
Unknown17/_Zero_ (I didn't realize the two unsolved matches were set to face each other, it works out well then)

Luso
bmasterr15

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ah, yeah, you're right. Whatever, they're just friendlies anyway.

Good night, and hope the headache gets better. Take Tylenol or something. :p
Yeah, but your better than me anyway.

Thanks, I've taken Tylenol PM so I should be out soon.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
ok the winners bracket for round 3 (wishes i could still compete in the tourney)

- frozen
ChaoticChaos

Heartz
PentaSalia

Seventh Sword/Beat
Unknown17/_Zero_ (I didn't realize the two unsolved matches were set to face each other, it works out well then)

Luso
bmasterr15
dude! i think you would have won ! sorry for th letdown. :(

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Agent Snop
tmrt
DarkLeviathan89
Exia00
Sans Glutin
Piston
Sudsy89
gorgon.
Kawaii Bunny
Naos
Super Sonic8677
sTIMULANT
Yukiwarashi

to you all, pleas be patient, we must have Chaco/CHerring, Beat/SeventhSword and Unknown/Zero battle before we can create a loser bracket

To be fair Heartz did beat me, but we called back the set after she ignored the rules, though now if I faced her as Snake, maybe I would and could have won, unfortunately we won't know now....GL Exia, you can still do it

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, but your better than me anyway.

Thanks, I've taken Tylenol PM so I should be out soon.
Modesty battle!

Er, I mean, your ICs get screwed online so that's why I have an easier time against you. Offline, I'm sure you'd do a lot better. Heck, I'm starting to think that with all this online play, I'm actually better online than offline. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom