• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nya...I missed about 207098 pages. ._.

Can someone sum it up for me? <3

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
I usually love you, Mitsu, since you're a pretty cool guy. However, stuffiness like "invoke my anger" is just stupid and laughable online, unless you're gonna drive to his house and pummel him or something... I'd be okay with you doing that to 'em, by the way.
I know, I'm trying to follow my "Lord of darkness" M.O. It's childish, but I just like using the terminology.:laugh: Your right tho, good point.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Chaco, good games. I can see you trying new things with Yoshi, and that's great. If you want, later I can give you some friendly advice on him.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Good games, Yuuki. I HATE your Ivysaur, lol. He's incredibly tough. Also, your Lucario is pretty awesome. You definitely got the range down with him. I'd have to say the majority of my wins came from luck. 0_o
Good games, Gigas! You're so good with so many people. ._.; I couldn't keep up. Nonetheless, thank you for the games.

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
Check out the new sig. It's not flashy, but it's better than nothing.[edit] Hmmm. It's a little off, tho. I'm going to fix it. Be back in a bit.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
wow that royally sucked, GG races. First my best controller dies on me, then I had to use the nunchuck, horrible luck. I don't suppose you guys play the far superior DS version.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
DS version isn't that great...
Translation:I can't snake so automatically the watered down version is obviously better.

The DS one actually requires alot more skill to it, don't get me wrong, the Wii version has a fraction of skill involved, but a fraction is a fraction compared to the DS version

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Great races. Havok was handicapped because on my file I haven't unlocked the Blue Falcon. He is a much better racer than I. We should do this again sometime.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
lol Good games, SS and DWC. Like I said before, I'm a little better at Kart, than I am at Brawl. I need a new Wavebird too, my items use button sticks too much >_<

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Choose one:

Themed SSBB Fights (XFNX)
""""""""""""""""""""
Pokemon Battle:
A match devoted to everything pokemon.
-pokeballs set to high
-can only use PT, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario
-Only pokemon themed stages

Explosive Death Match:
Every step you make leads to a KO
-all bomb items set to high
-damage ratio 2.0
-atleast 10 stock
-only fire/explosive/breakable themed stages

B**** Slap!:
Slap'em good
-Fans set to high
-Characters that have moves that are "in your face" (Diddy Kong, Ganon, etc)
-B****y taunts
-0.7 damage ratio

Kawaii:
cuteness FTW!
-all “cute” items set to high (lip’s stick, mr. saturn, etc)
-must use characters “cute colors (pink meta knight, etc)
-Cutesy stages (animal crossing, etc)
-adorable and annoying taunts

FadingNirvana:
-Any character, BUT in their dark costumes. If they don't have a dark costume they have to use their neutral one.
-"serious"or evil characters are preferred (Zelda, Link, Bowser Ganondorf, etc.) non serious characters might take away from the atmosphere, but are still allowed
-0.5 damage ratio
-ITEMS MUST BE ON!: Blast boxes, poisen mushrooms, heart containers, metal boxes, spicy curry, lighting, super scope, cracker launcher, bob-omb, smart bomb, unira, and franklin badge set to medium
-stages: Luigi's mansion, Fright Orphen, Castle Siege, Shadow Moses Island, Brinstar, Halberd, Temple
-disturbing, intimidating, creepy taunts

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Choose one:

Themed SSBB Fights (XFNX)
""""""""""""""""""""
Pokemon Battle:
A match devoted to everything pokemon.
-pokeballs set to high
-can only use PT, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario
-Only pokemon themed stages

Explosive Death Match:
Every step you make leads to a KO
-all bomb items set to high
-damage ratio 2.0
-atleast 10 stock
-only fire/explosive/breakable themed stages

B**** Slap!:
Slap'em good
-Fans set to high
-Characters that have moves that are "in your face" (Diddy Kong, Ganon, etc)
-B****y taunts
-0.7 damage ratio

Kawaii:
cuteness FTW!
-all “cute” items set to high (lip’s stick, mr. saturn, etc)
-must use characters “cute colors (pink meta knight, etc)
-Cutesy stages (animal crossing, etc)
-adorable and annoying taunts

FadingNirvana:
-Any character, BUT in their dark costumes. If they don't have a dark costume they have to use their neutral one.
-"serious"or evil characters are preferred (Zelda, Link, Bowser Ganondorf, etc.) non serious characters might take away from the atmosphere, but are still allowed
-0.5 damage ratio
-ITEMS MUST BE ON!: Blast boxes, poisen mushrooms, heart containers, metal boxes, spicy curry, lighting, super scope, cracker launcher, bob-omb, smart bomb, unira, and franklin badge set to medium
-stages: Luigi's mansion, Fright Orphen, Castle Siege, Shadow Moses Island, Brinstar, Halberd, Temple
-disturbing, intimidating, creepy taunts
eplosion death match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom