• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ok so Devil, Lee, Seventh, and I are in for some races.

I will make the room again, so I need you all to reply to this so I know you are ready. Sorry about the Battles, Steven.

btw Steven = Seventh. That is pretty clever. Does your last name begin with an "H"?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
No, I wasn't trying to harass you by any means, Heartz. Also, do not worry about Beat, he has already commented on this.
I know, Chaco. lol. I am just proud of myself for being able to pick up on the disguise. I totally knew something was fishy. Sherlock Heartz FTW.

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for not posting yesterday. The Wii and internet were being hogged... *Mitsu, Duo* [edit] I didn't want you guys to think I was performing a "drive-by-posting.

~L~

Smash Cadet
In a sense, but I cant make any assumptions because I dont know you. Notice the question mark indicating it was a question. If you feel that you fit the bill, then yes, the question is directed at you. I'm Mitsurugi, by the way, and its a pleasure.
The question mark is irrelavent. To the best of my knowledge,it seems I was the "new member" mentioned in the post prior to that response of yours.

It's too late to properly comment on that question of yours because you answered my question after I had long left it.

I am L. And the pleasure is all mine.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz, you so read Scarlett's intro thread, that's the only reason you knew
Um, no. I didn't even know he made one. Trust me. It was obvious that Scarlett would have been a girl, and why would she come in here of all the threads? I pick up the clues. I am not dense, but sharp.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Alright, Lee, if you're gonna use Falcon, let's set this straight - no Falcon Punching, no Falcon Kicking, or even Falcon Taunting. k? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom