• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Sorry I had to leave so early. If I leave my finger the way it is, I wouldn't be able to play anyway =P I'm up for a couple more matches soon, but then I'm gonna retire for the night. And I hate whoever chose the waterfall level x[

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hey DL, later, Yoshi ditto. I've upped his game some.
Alright, but before then I'll use other characters against Yoshi. Yoshi dittos, as fun as they are, are always awkward for me to fight in. (Don't worry I won't use Diddy/Lucario lol)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, but before then I'll use other characters against Yoshi. Yoshi dittos, as fun as they are, are always awkward for me to fight in. (Don't worry I won't use Diddy/Lucario lol)
Thank you! You know my preferences so well. =3 They are kinda awkward, but not near as awkward as both Popo's grabbing a Nana in an IC ditto. <.<

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Alright, thanks. I'll probably fix it another time.

Sure, lemme record your FC and I'll meet you online. Er... what is your preference in terms of rulesets? Because otherwise I just pick FD, 3-stock.
Fine with me. Go ahead and host. ^^

Heartz: Nevar. I cannot touch that game. Erm, well I lied, I did play it once so I could use the Blue Falcon, but that's it. And if anyone uses Daisy, I don't think my Wii will survive.

"UH HUH!"

"HI I'M DAISY!"

"ALRIGHT, NOT TOO BAD!"

"WOO HOO!"

*hits head against desk repeatedly*

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Fine with me. Go ahead and host. ^^

Heartz: Nevar. I cannot touch that game. Erm, well I lied, I did play it once so I could use the Blue Falcon, but that's it. And if anyone uses Daisy, I don't think my Wii will survive.

"UH HUH!"

"HI I'M DAISY!"

"ALRIGHT, NOT TOO BAD!"

"WOO HOO!"

*hits head against desk repeatedly*
I haven't even played it and I know that the game is only good on mute.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I put up my shop in it, not really a shop, just like 3 seconds and it's done! Generators are wicked...I know of a lot so I can make some too. ^^
You ready to brawl? I have you registered, and I will host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom