• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Are you reffering to me?
In a sense, but I cant make any assumptions because I dont know you. Notice the question mark indicating it was a question. If you feel that you fit the bill, then yes, the question is directed at you. I'm Mitsurugi, by the way, and its a pleasure.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Oh, I see!

Thank you for the compliment. ^^ Your Dedede is quite good as well from what I've seen. Can't wait to face him in a full battle. I also look forward to seeing the rest of this all-star heavyweight class. X)

Scarlett

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I'm not stuffy in what kinds of conversations are had. I just prefer that even the dumbest of statements appear classy.

The name's Beat. How ya doin'?
Well, I am glad that you and I think alike.

My name is Scarlett, and I'm doing quite wonderful. How about yourself?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Umm, Beat...your just talking to Chaco, Scarlett was a false alias created by the Gym in order to gain entry into Venus flytrap, why she's back I have no idea, but epic Scacho

sorry Chaco, but I had to end it, Scarlett is my Gym's embarrasment...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Umm, Beat...your just talking to Chaco, Scarlett was a false alias created by the Gym in order to gain entry into Venus flytrap, why she's back I have no idea, but epic Scacho

sorry Chaco, but I had to end it, Scarlett is my Gym's embarrasment...
lolz. I came back in as Scarlett just to get a laugh out of SS.

Perfectly fine Devil, I'm sure you have other embarassments...such as the title. lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, I am glad that you and I think alike.

My name is Scarlett, and I'm doing quite wonderful. How about yourself?
Ew. Chaco, you so better not be mocking me. I figured something was weird about that fake girly approach. Beat isn't going to like this

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
It was late when I made the title, give me a break, If I had the power to change it I would, so stop complaining about the title already

Are we racing again, if so I'm in

Beat

Smash Ace
Ew. Chaco, you so better not be mocking me. I figured something was weird about that fake girly approach. Beat isn't going to like this
Why wouldn't I? It was a solid prank. I can laugh at myself when I'm an idiot. The only times I have problems here are when people try to argue with me when I'm clearly right.

...Which, of course, is often.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, I wasn't trying to harass you by any means, Heartz. Also, do not worry about Beat, he has already commented on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom