• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Actually, let Heartz join it, after playing Mario Kari Wii, I'm gonna go play Kart DS and snake some noobs.

nvm, neither one of us shall participate it seems...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wait...did you guys think Scarlet was a real girl?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey Smooth. I've finally surpassed your post count Smooth (very sad, I know...)

Ya DL was there before I started having controller problems. (I know its sorta johning, but when your wavebird stick starts to jam, then you have to adapt to that awful nunchuck, you have a small right to it)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco, good games. I can see you trying new things with Yoshi, and that's great. If you want, later I can give you some friendly advice on him.
Yeah, I was. Sorry, I had to quit. I had a phone call, and I finally figured out that I have to camp all over your Yoshi to beat him.

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting ready to watch Rambo 4 at 11 'o clock, so I'll be signing off then. (spoil it, and I will come through the internet and throat-chop you)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was. Sorry, I had to quit. I had a phone call, and I finally figured out that I have to camp all over your Yoshi to beat him.
I thought you usually camp? I play aggressively so I basically have to rush you and give you no room to camp. At least when you're using Ice Climbers, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom