• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆☆☆ The legendary A's ☆☆☆

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

Within the United States of America..and Canada, the Earth possesses a living spirit named Mew2King. Unable to take more than a certain level of direct action himself, Mew2King is forced to appoint smasher to handle those actions for him. A group known as the "Legendary A's" is formed. Each smasher is gifted with a medal of elemental power by Mew2King. When the team members combine the energies of these medals, they summon a being who is too godly for our earths force to handle for more then once in a millenium.

Ally(Fire)

Ally is from Canada specifically Brossard, Québec. He's learned how to handle physical confrontations with the help of his knowledge of CQC. He received his medal when he attempted to fight a small group of MetaKnights; during the fight, a cypher of flame arose from the ground and gave him the medal of fire.

Anther(Wind)

Anther is from Michigan specifically Ypsilanti. He is particularly interested in Pokemon, learning to play songs for them on his pokeflute. One day sitting in the forest playing on it, a Pidgey attracted by his music flew up to him while carrying a golden medal with the symbol of wind in its beak.

Atomsk(Water)

Atomsk was a student of marine biology, with a special enthusiasm for penguins. He had to move away from his penguin paradise due to his family. Years later he returned to that paradise to see his penguin friends once again. While he was swimming amongst penguins, he threw a toy hoop to one of them. The penguin returned the hoop, and fixed to it was a golden ring bearing a blue stone with the symbol of water.

Anti(Earth)

Anti is the Planeteer in charge of "Earth". Anti is from New York specifically Copiague. Raised on the streets of Copigue, he spent much time working to keep his turf from becoming a gangland by police radars. It was during this activity that he discovered his magic ring.

ADHD(Heart)

ADHD is the 16 year-old son of a leader of the South American Kayapo Indians and a white South American. One particular day, ADHD discovered a trapped monkey, a jaguar advancing on it; he jumped between them, and with a gesture sent the cat away. ADHD freed the monkey, who presented him with a ring with a heart upon its stone.

With their powers combined they helped create the greatest hero our earth has ever known.

Azen when he cares(Captian Planet)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I WAS HERE TO WITNESS THIS GLORIOUS WIN!

And it tastes good.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
******* everyone knows Anther's PokeFlute only attracts Pikachu.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
captain Azen! He's Our Hero!
His Place On Every Tier List Is Zero!
He's Our Low Tiers Magnified
And He's Fighting On The Planet's Side!

Goooo Planet!!!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
In time there will be one for the P people:

Ex: PK Zucco, Patg, PGN, Praxis

We will get broken soon.

Edit-ed

Zucco

Smash Master
I really dont think anyone has ever called me PK Zucco, Im not sure why I put that as my name on smashboards lol.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Edge won the royal rumble ? Cool thanks. He needed to win it eventually, it was obvious though.

I wanted my boy hbk to win it though ]:

who was the final four?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Edge won the royal rumble ? Cool thanks. He needed to win it eventually, it was obvious though.

I wanted my boy hbk to win it though ]:

who was the final four?
I liked Edge better when he didn't have a personality and contended for mid-tier championships. That was back in the late 90's I think.

Top Bottom