• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
lolmk No I still main Yoshi, but almost all of the yoshi players have the main MK thing up iirc. At least it as a yoshi boards fad a few months ago...

Holms

Smash Ace
That's a special case of "MK can hard counter all of Falco's recovery options if his reaction time is decent."

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Metagays shall not bother me again. I have learned their weakness!
I thought you were Zeton for a second there.

you mean the one where he kills himself both matches? good point
When are people going to learn that saying you killed yourself is not an excuse for losing. It's the same as saying "I sucked SO BAD I beat myself."

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I thought you were Zeton for a second there.

When are people going to learn that saying you killed yourself is not an excuse for losing. It's the same as saying "I sucked SO BAD I beat myself."
heh, i wouldn't go that far. some people bring matches really close still.

Trent

Smash Champion
No leveling up o_O

only getting better gear to not get wrecked as bad

of course it has the elements of an rpg. But that doesn't make it like any other rpg out there

The purpose behind Monster Hunter is that it's the most realistic dragon fighting game ever.

That's right, I just used that sentence.

But uh, it's nothing like ANY MMO out there except that it can be a grind. When you fight dragons you actually have to swing your weapon a way you want to, avoid attacks, etc. It's more action than it is an RPG. Give it a shot before mocking it people, it's awesome.

BTW, I need each and everyone's Friend Code for Monster Hunter Trei when it comes out.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord

The purpose behind Monster Hunter is that it's the most realistic dragon fighting game ever.

That's right, I just used that sentence.
ya, its pretty realistic. I mean, if i were fighting a giant ****in dragon and i drank a potion to give me more health. I would HELLA flex my **** at him for 5 seconds XD

Top Bottom