• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
-Double Post of Justice-

Guys, I would like it everyone could send me replays (.bins) of them doing something combo vid worthy within the week. I want to make a Kansas compilation combo video.

Now that I have my new program/equipment, I feel inspired to do so.

Remember, though, that I can't guaranteed that you'll be in it. I have to keep it under the Youtube time limit, so I can't fit everyone.
Is it safe to assume you have my stuff? Or do I have to dig through my Wii?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
God, I have so many clips on my computer...

I'm probably going to make my own combo video for now and make the KS combo vid a long term project. I easily have enough clips for both.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I need to get a Wii and make a Tempest Combo vid. 10 minutes of Tempest Combos and Buffered Tempest Combos. It'd be delicious.

fragbait

Smash Master

Greatest t-shirt ever? I think so

~Fino
I'm buying this shirt. Steven will sign it and I will sell it on the Brazillian eBay.

Mr. Weatherman on KWCH said that the high temperature tomorrow is only going to be 16 degrees. Not windchill, not low temperature...HIGH temperature...

Hooray for school...:urg:
lol, Derby High. Enjoy your Senior Project.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
steven there's a ganondorf v falcon match on your wii, saved recently. watch it. one word:

zerotodeath

actually it might have been threetodeath or something

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
oh yeah, i remember now

fragbait what exactly did matt mercer do to you? he seems pretty cool to me. he's ****ing ganondorf.

Holms

Smash Ace
People are really starting to abuse PSA character hacks thinking of them as good ones...

Lucario with a weak dair spike, but it reaches under him (or rather, her...) from the ledge of FD to the blast zone

Snake with less knockback overall (utilt won't kill even at 90) but a jab that does 25 percent damage and a dair that spikes

MK with a powerful dair spike

MK with a projectile on each of his attacks

Just to name a few. =/

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
People are really starting to abuse PSA character hacks thinking of them as good ones...

Lucario with a weak dair spike, but it reaches under him (or rather, her...) from the ledge of FD to the blast zone

Snake with less knockback overall (utilt won't kill even at 90) but a jab that does 25 percent damage and a dair that spikes

MK with a powerful dair spike

MK with a projectile on each of his attacks

Just to name a few. =/
i was using PSA to highlight squirtle's hitboxes, and i accidentally did this:

pretty ****ing awesome

Top Bottom