• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I was telling someone about this game the other day at my house but got interrupted... and forgot to finish.

Maybe the hardest game ever... for all the wrong reasons.

Takeshi's Challenge.

Yes. That is Mr. Takeshi "Beat" Kitano that's from Most Extreme Elimination Challenge on Spike TV. One of the most interesting people in the world to me.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
is she "SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE" Karma? xD
Anyway, I'm gonna pick up my setup from your house the next time I come over Karma. Did you ever call my dad by the way? I texted you his number last night but you didn't respond.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
is she "SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE" Karma? xD
Anyway, I'm gonna pick up my setup from your house the next time I come over Karma. Did you ever call my dad by the way? I texted you his number last night but you didn't respond.
Yes she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. My mom might be having someone take care of the air conditioner, 4RCE. If he can't do it in a a reasonable amount of time, I'll contact your dad. Thanks.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Umm...what Affinity said. If anyone can bring a TV, that would be nice.
I only have one TV available at the moment.

Holms

Smash Ace
It's already better than smash brothers. Why? No metaknight. The game is totally legit.

Fino

Smash Master
OMG, Team Ninja and Nintendo collaborating on making the next metroid game? HECK YEAH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut_8qkC2KUQ

Guys, I'm gonna pick up samus, now. Just because of this video. Samus is freakin' top tier.
If your samus can take one stock off me I'll agree to what you said.

Otherwise, samus is garbage :p But the games are fun ^^;

~Fino

Holms

Smash Ace

If your samus can take one stock off me I'll agree to what you said.

Otherwise, samus is garbage :p But the games are fun ^^;

~Fino
Pssht. Olimar has nothing on Samus. I doubt he'd be any better if he taunted until his suit fell off of him.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i also jizzed at the metroid trailer. i absolutely love the direction the series seems to be taking. it made me want to play samus

but then i remembered she's ****ing terrible and UGHHHH

then i remembered there's still zss :D

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I don't play Metal Gear Solid so the games looks okay I guess. I did think the ending was funny though, inappropriate but funny nonetheless.

GGs last night to everyone who came.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
For those of you that would like to ditch your sensor bars and wii-motes, you should install preloader. It can be set to auto-load the homebrew channel or some other application (Gecko OS). I have it installed on my wii to automatically load usb loader. I turn it on and hit the A button twice on my GC controller and viola, I'm USB brawling.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I'm getting hyped for FF14!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxteB6BH63w

I hope it will be on the PC. I used to play FF11 back in the day when there was no such thing as WOW.

FF13 looks awesome too! ! ! ! !

in other news I had all the computers have a 1v1 double elimination tournament on neutral stages and these were the results. I think I'll redo a tournament including zero suit

1: pikachu
2: kirby
3: ness
4: olimar
5: peach
5: fox
7: zelda
7: luigi
9: falco
9: pit
9: snake
9: diddy kong