• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
K... so it looks like I'm not gonna be able to talk with the owner of Agent's today.

My family surprised me with a family trip to Overland Park yesterday and I'm still here (I'm at an Apple store :p). I'll probably be back around 7pm today, and the owner leaves at 5pm.

I'll update everyone after I talk with him sometime next week.

Here's the picture's of Agent's Comics' upstairs again:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Possible Massage Station? lol

Smash Tournament at Chronicles
in Wichita, KS

www.chroniclesconvention.com
Random post is random. Steven, teach this person how to advert properly.
This person is the guy running the entire Chronicles event. Probably someone you don't wanna be a **** towards.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Okay, can you bring my DS and its case to fairmount towers today, Clel? I'd appreciate it. (that's if you're coming today, whenever Mr. Doom wakes up)
I'm awake. You guys can start heading over to Fairmount Tower South. Have an identification card ready if someone tries to check you. Bring setups and tvs, too.

The cell #'s (***) ***-****! I told you I'd get rid of it! Uh, I know it's a little late, though.

fragbait

Smash Master
This person is the guy running the entire Chronicles event. Probably someone you don't wanna be a **** towards.
I wasn't trying to be. I apologize if I came off that way, it was meant to be more sarcastic than anything.

Meanwhile, it seems that my entire day has become busy in the past 45 minutes. I have like 3 different places I need to be.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'm awake. You guys can start heading over to Fairmount Tower South. Have an identification card ready if someone tries to check you. Bring setups and tvs, too.

The cell #'s (316) 214-4996! Get it right! Or else you won't be able to call Mr. Doom!:laugh:
Wait...I have to be a WSU student?!?!
:[
I'm not...

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
lol Holms my face hurts whenever i fight double gannons especially while andy laughs his *** off when i get hit lol

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/12/03

Anyway, MDoom isn't lying, that Ike was ****ing insane.

A lot of the new stuff I'm trying with ddk seems to be working pretty well. USmash is SO good :D
Everyone who played me, I haven't been monkey flipping like that in singles lately, ask Steven. It's just really good in doubles, imo at least.

Overall, really GGs. ^_^

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Doors are closed; the LAPD showed up and busted us. lol

Actually, what happened was that WSU security came and told me that I can't have more than two guests at a time, which really blows. They're trying to get things all straightened out, and I'll have to notify my superiors about it, too. Hey, I didn't know, but I still didn't get it right. :p Oh well.

Anyway, for all who showed up, thanks for coming! And, as the F-Zero GX announcer says after you win a GP Cup: "Thanks for Playing!" I had a good time, and I'm sure you guys did as well.

So yeah, there's a tournament on the 6th of June in Tulsa, huh? Mr. Doom would like to go, but he doesn't know if he'll be able to. I'll have to talk to my superiors about that as well.

I wonder if I missed anything... Oh yeah. If anyone else wants to try out my Mr. Doom stages, let me know. I already have two people trying them out.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Clel, Mr Doom said you accidentally grabbed my Wiimote + Classic Controller. It should be the one with green, rechargeable batteries.

Any way I can stop by and and pick them up tomorrow?

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Clel, Mr Doom said you accidentally grabbed my Wiimote + Classic Controller. It should be the one with green, rechargeable batteries.

Any way I can stop by and and pick them up tomorrow?
My bad I do have em, and sure thing about stopping by to pick em up.

Holms

Smash Ace
Another Tulsa tourney? AWESOME. If it's at that same place, I'm definitely in; I'll be able to use my wasted coupon that I surprisingly still have saved.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Another Tulsa tourney? AWESOME. If it's at that same place, I'm definitely in; I'll be able to use my wasted coupon that I surprisingly still have saved.
It's not at the same place as far as I know, but we'll be there Saturday and Sunday I think. We might be able to go back to that arcade on Sunday for a little bit; I think most people still have tokens to get rid of.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
What's up Wichita! long time no speak lol... how have you guys been?? basically been busy over here and havn't played any kind of smash in while. this grad school has been quite hard for me and i was suspended due to grades...but i'm working hard to get my self up to speed and to petition to get back in next semester. soo its really been all work and not much play these few months but now i think im going to really start getting into smash again brawl and melee currently... i'm still debating on whether i want to start going out to tournies or not since i'm soooo poor living off of financial aid and all...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
What's up Wichita! long time no speak lol... how have you guys been?? basically been busy over here and havn't played any kind of smash in while. this grad school has been quite hard for me and i was suspended due to grades...but i'm working hard to get my self up to speed and to petition to get back in next semester. soo its really been all work and not much play these few months but now i think im going to really start getting into smash again brawl and melee currently... i'm still debating on whether i want to start going out to tournies or not since i'm soooo poor living off of financial aid and all...
Hey Josh whats up. It's been a long time. Everything's going good here; Wichita's been representing well and is now a strong force in the Midwest.

If you ever do decide to start smashing down there in Dallas, we know a great group of guys down there we can hook you up with.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
It's not at the same place as far as I know, but we'll be there Saturday and Sunday I think. We might be able to go back to that arcade on Sunday for a little bit; I think most people still have tokens to get rid of.
Sunday? No can do, then. I have to be in the dorms by 3PM on Sundays. :(

Hey, Attackstorm! Long time no type, heheh.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I've had this song for awhile now. I was actually going to put it on Mario Circuit when I got around to messing with the illegal stages.
It's soooo win! We never go to Mario circuit though...put it on like Delfino? :D

It's Josh! hey josh me and andy are destroying teams with twin snakes :D
Pshhht...I don't even remember the last time the crew has seen you guys run twin snakes. We'll see next time. ;)

I don't really know you all too well, but I wish you all the luck in the world with grad school Josh. :D

fragbait

Smash Master
Dude, you have to come down here. I've improved, ask the rest of the guys.
Also, I dropped Falco in favor of PIT. Sorry...
Great to hear from you though, hope to hear again soon. Don't be a stranger, you are still part of this forum. You DID start it, after all.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I probably will not make it.
I made plans with my high school friends today.
Sorry guys. Hope you all have fun! DON'T LET THE TWIN SNAKES WIN! xD
It's going to the little ones' head!

Top Bottom