• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
we miss you josh. we need a falco in the crew!

everyone needs to see the movie "Up". EVERYONE. DO IT.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I just finished organizing all my textures, so now they're all Doubles compatible. Took so long... :urg:

Found some new ones too, including...

Look at that facial hair lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That custom-skin looks like the Green Lantern. I thought he was black. Please excuse me if I've mistaken the texture.

Stealth, I'm looking forward to 3-stocking you. jk

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i hate saying this, but i am glad this happened. he is sick. sick as in a monster

the funny thing is the guy who did it is someone that my sister may know lol

EDIT: also

booooooooooooo jangles!

EDIT2: a complete reading makes this guy seem like he was a good man. sad

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That's how the liberal media is. They twist things up and spin the truth around so that it becomes molded in their favor.

As for the $20 mm, Mr. Doom hasn't the money at the time. But, next Friday, I'll be getting a check.

Bojo! How's it been!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I just finished organizing all my textures, so now they're all Doubles compatible. Took so long... :urg:

Found some new ones too, including...

Look at that facial hair lol
**** YESSSSSSS!!!!
Dibs *****es. This **** is mine.

Someone make a hack for meta so me and Dom can be the Justice League

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
^^^ Ahahahahahaha!!!

by the way, I'll try to make up today, I have to do some chores around the place first tho.

also, affinity, is there any way u can make falcon kick or falcon punch green with green latern texture hack?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
also, affinity, is there any way u can make falcon kick or falcon punch green with green latern texture hack?
Um, its possible that its already like that. I haven't tested it out yet.

If its not, I'll see what I can do.

I'll be bringing my setup to Andy's today, btw. If everyone is satisfied with the textures in doubles, I'll make my pack of textures available for download after I make/find a Green Lantern MK.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Umm...you want to update my textures Steven? :D
After Saturday I'll probably just give in and take your character select screen.
I really want to play todayyy

For green MK, you could try the Green Hornet?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
He wasn't part of the Justice League.
Oh. Didn't realize he had to be.
Hmm...I'll come back when I get an idea. :p

Do villains count?
'Cause you could do like...Chronos or the Atomic Skull?
Personally, I prefer the latter of the two.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
OHHH
Karma, I was thinking if we run teams again. The Diddy boards just found out that Diddy has a popgun lock, just like Falco's laser lock. So if you down throw I can just pop gun while you charge an FSmash?!?!

O_O

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Hey Josh whats up. It's been a long time. Everything's going good here; Wichita's been representing well and is now a strong force in the Midwest.

If you ever do decide to start smashing down there in Dallas, we know a great group of guys down there we can hook you up with.
So I've noticed, looks like no other areas around have been giving you guys much trouble besides TX :laugh: back in the melee days when the crew was at its peek in skill we still could not beat any of the more urban surrounding areas in a tournament. though the brawl crew seems to be more motivated to play the game in general, glad to see you guys are going strong and still playing.

Think I will start checking out the Dallas smash scene soon should be fun!

It's Josh! hey josh me and andy are destroying teams with twin snakes :D
cool man! has your snake gotten a lot better?

Dude, you have to come down here. I've improved, ask the rest of the guys.
Also, I dropped Falco in favor of PIT. Sorry...
Great to hear from you though, hope to hear again soon. Don't be a stranger, you are still part of this forum. You DID start it, after all.
I'm thinking sometime in August before school starts I'll be in Wichita for a little bit. I'll have to play you guys then if any of you dont already see me in some tournaments, you never know...

I'll certainly be brushing up my falco soo...watch out when i come back hahaha

ps wow the texture hacks are pretty cool not sure how they are done though...i'll have to look in to that

fragbait

Smash Master
My comments in White, too lazy to edit.
So I've noticed, looks like no other areas around have been giving you guys much trouble besides TX :laugh: back in the melee days when the crew was at its peek in skill we still could not beat any of the more urban surrounding areas in a tournament. though the brawl crew seems to be more motivated to play the game in general, glad to see you guys are going strong and still playing.

Think I will start checking out the Dallas smash scene soon should be fun!

Dallas boys are cool, at least the ones I've met.

cool man! has your snake gotten a lot better?

It's ****.

I'm thinking sometime in August before school starts I'll be in Wichita for a little bit. I'll have to play you guys then if any of you dont already see me in some tournaments, you never know...

I'll certainly be brushing up my falco soo...watch out when i come back hahaha

My friend, I'm hoping I'm not such an easy win anymore. It would mean a lot to me if you played a set with me when you come around, as I can thank you for turning me on to the whole scene. I want to see if I've gotten better.

But, yeah, Wichita *****. Every other city loves us as far as I know.
Then again, I shouldn't quite say US. I'm still not competely sure if I am even PART of the crew :laugh:

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Sorry I had to disappear early tonight, everyone. Hope to see everyone again soon. I was going to say Wednesday like it used to be, but Wednesday is prayer day along with Saturday.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ok guys

most of us in this world...we have a special gift. a talent.

some of us are good at drawing.

some of us are good at burping.

some of us are good at popping a bone on command.

and some of us...

some of us can do crazy *** ****ing **** like this ***** right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo

yeah.

the first 3 minutes are at the same speed throughout, good for a warm up to start getting impressed.

once you are thoroughly impressed, skip to 3:10 to see the difficulty increase.

and the ****

commences

Karmacide

Smash Lord

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
For anyone hasn't already seen it...

The Hardest Boss in Video Game History: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iFdnI-xfA

The purple stuff is what the boss is shooting at you. I'm not ****ing kidding.

Be sure to watch the whole thing (the fight ends about halfway through the vid). When you think its gotten way too ridiculous, its not even close.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Seen it already.

By the way, I just realized something: I can't go to Tulsa this Saturday, unless a miracle occurs.

Top Bottom