• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Omnath

Smash Ace
So, my new laptop was suppose to show up today. Sadly, I was asleep when the FedEx guy rang the doorbell.

Fail

FAAAAIIL

FAAIIIIIIIIIIILL

:urg:

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Kansas! My second favorite state! (Would be the last if you guys didn't have awesome people in it). Norman is holding a July monthly (25th) just before OH SNAP as a kind of pregame. Dallas is very interested in coming up so you guys need to come down and give us some competition! That means you Affinity, Domo, Royal Ninja, Holms, Inferno, and Deygen. You guys said you wanted to come down again so here is your chance!

P.S. Don't bring Steeler, PT is trash!! We all saw what happened last time in PT dittos. Chuck Nasty Super Effective against Steeler!!! Steeler fainted! Bwahahaha

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i was using my breeding trash pokemon, the ones i'm using now are fully ev trained and iv bred. ;)

I

ikebo

Was up my fellow smashers? Have not seen you guys in for ever. does anyone know the next time we meet up is? IKEBO misses haveing fun.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey, anyone looking to get better with MK should watch this video. Great stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50S5pS0Frbs&feature=rec-HM-rn
You're 6 months late.

did anyone play pokemon stadium 2?

if you did click here for tech skill!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmrewF4Q4A

if you didn't, click anyway and rate it or subscribe to me lol
*Takes off glasses*

My god...

Kansas! My second favorite state! (Would be the last if you guys didn't have awesome people in it). Norman is holding a July monthly (25th) just before OH SNAP as a kind of pregame. Dallas is very interested in coming up so you guys need to come down and give us some competition! That means you Affinity, Domo, Royal Ninja, Holms, Inferno, and Deygen. You guys said you wanted to come down again so here is your chance!
Sorry, we won't be able to make it :( We're going to Gigabrawl in KC that day.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
did anyone play pokemon stadium 2?

if you did click here for tech skill!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmrewF4Q4A

if you didn't, click anyway and rate it or subscribe to me lol
omg that was my favorite mini-game :D

IT DEGYN, GET IT RIGHT!!!

hehe you know i will be there

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i might show up at andy's. :)

also i have almost attained no limit texas hold 'em semi pro status. in my first time playing a pro online poker program, i went from 1000 chips to over 90,000. literally overnight. i played instead of slept.

get at me son

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mister Doom will be over at Karma's this evening, unless something comes up at my job.

By the way, I still can't go to Tulsa this Saturday.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'm not keeping up with like any of the posts people are making, but I have a birthday at Thai Traditions tonight so I probably will not make it to Karma's.

I will however, stop by afterward to pick up my TV if that's alright.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I wont make it to CDF 3. I cant ask off for anything before the 22nd.

I've said before that I need 3 weeks prior notice in order to attend tournaments. I'd like to be able to make it to these but I'm always informed late and I can't call out or trade shifts.

I'll show to Andy's tonight, see you guys then.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i also cant go, way too late notice. you guys can however get hotnready large pizzas from papa johns for only 6$ that day :) carryout only. also teh same reason why i cant go, EVERYONE WHO WORKS must be in attendance at CAD

Omnath

Smash Ace
NEW COMPUTER! NEW.... COMPUTER... omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I need a ride tonight because I have no gas and no money. Any takers? *Glances at Steven*

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
i also cant go, way too late notice. you guys can however get hotnready large pizzas from papa johns for only 6$ that day :) carryout only. also teh same reason why i cant go, EVERYONE WHO WORKS must be in attendance at CAD
Seriously...we need post tournament dates a whole lot sooner.

Also, I'll be coming to Andy's today.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey Andy, on my new computer, I can't seem to get the sound to play JUST through the headphones. Any ideas? (Windows Vista)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Andy, you're missing a TV now. Yes, I took mine.
I feel mad burnt out this week so I really did not feel like staying.
Hope all of you guys have fun at Karma's.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
annnnd due to me being buddy buddy with the GM and being an AWESOME driver i may yet be able to go to the tourney! someone wanna team with me? maybe domo? :D

EDIT: also NEW TIER LIST SOON!

Holms

Smash Ace
ATTN "those of you who heard me say I cannot go to Tulsa:" I guess I lied. But iff I ride in the vehicle which would be going home on saturday.

Top Bottom