• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
let me know how you guys do...maybe i'll go next time...i need to go play some brawl sometime with dphat and them since we are in the same area.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
good luck guys...i really really wish i could go. =[ wreck ****, like i know you will. =]

edit

I JUST MADE A LATE NIGHT BREAKTHROUGH

so simple, yet so perfect...

( :})

looks better in certain fonts

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up for those going to Tulsa - Zeton is at the hospital, he's getting an xray to see if he has appendicitis and if that's the case he'll be getting surgery this morning, so we may be out of a car.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace

Next saturday... I posted it here earlier (as did affinity)... I get breezed over as always though :p

~Fino
i might come im not sure but i will try to

Just a heads up for those going to Tulsa - Zeton is at the hospital, he's getting an xray to see if he has appendicitis and if that's the case he'll be getting surgery this morning, so we may be out of a car.
omg :(

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I should note that my car is off limits as an emergency vehicle. I've conceded on this the last two times, but I won't be doing it again. I highly recommend people scramble for a backup plan or cross their fingers.

Edit: Also I should point out that since Low Tier only lost PT and Sonic, I see no reason they should be replaced by four characters of questionable power level (LOL Zelda?). Wichita tournaments, for the purpose of Low tier, will be considered everyone in E and F tiers only.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Epic wins, Zeton does NOT has appendicitis, however he'll be late due to the checkup, can the leaving time be 8:30am?

EDIT:LEAVING TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 8:30!!!1

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So much for Ike, then...

Edit: I really don't want to double post, so yeah.

Today, I'll be hosting at Fairmount, but due to policies established this go-around, it's on a first-come basis. The first five to call me will be able to come. Doors open at approximately 3:00PM, and they close at precisely 10:00PM (I'm handling business, now).

A setup (including a TV) is not mandatory, but recommended, or else we'll be playing on the laggy TV.

Bring a flash drive if you want to try out my modded doom levels on your computer.

If I missed anything, be sure to let me know. My # will be out later on, so be on the look-out for that.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
So much for Ike, then...

Edit: I really don't want to double post, so yeah.

Today, I'll be hosting at Fairmount, but due to policies established this go-around, it's on a first-come basis. The first five to call me will be able to come. Doors open at approximately 3:00PM, and they close at precisely 10:00PM (I'm handling business, now).

A setup (including a TV) is not mandatory, but recommended, or else we'll be playing on the laggy TV.

Bring a flash drive if you want to try out my modded doom levels on your computer.

If I missed anything, be sure to let me know. My # will be out later on, so be on the look-out for that.

I can bring a full set-up by the way.
I just got a voicemail from you (did you call? my phone never rang?) That sounds fine, I can help you with most likely all of it and if I can't help you with all of it then I'm sure other people in the crew can.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Doors are open; reserve your spot now!

1. 4RCE
2. Steeler
3. Mr. Karmacide
4. Ratman
5. Zhao

Seating is limited. Sorry guys, that's all I can have.

This is the number. Call it to reach me. (316) 214-4996

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Tourney gayness.

Also if I cant get someone to cover my shift on the 21st, I wont be going to Cameron's tourney either.

<--- Is really getting annoyed by the fact that he may miss 4 tournaments back to back due to late notification (has already missed 3 including CDF3)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Thank you, those who showed up to the Leaning Towers of Babel. It looks like Team Twin Snakes has a scary team combo, now. lol

If things go well with the kids next week, Mr. Doom may be able to attend CDF. If not, then he'll just host at Fairmount again.

BTW, 4RCE, Babel is pronounced either way. We were both correct.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
DANG zeton!!!! first with fox?? clel at 3rd too nice...congrats to the first time placing for both of you...atleast i think its the first time for you two?

Holms

Smash Ace
Zeton was pretty much broken in this tournament, and he even had inflamed colon johns.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
afaik

1. zeton (fox)
2. bwett (yoshi)
3. clel (mk)
4. affinity (mk)
5. dphat (mk)
5. chuck nasty (pt)
7. born (diddy)
7. fp? idk, oklahoma zss

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Can't believe not a single match was recorded. So...so...fail.
Congratulations and good job though, you guys wrecked it!
And Steeler, it's FK I think.

xDarkZhaox

Smash Cadet
wow.

For anyone hasn't already seen it...

The Hardest Boss in Video Game History: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iFdnI-xfA

The purple stuff is what the boss is shooting at you. I'm not ****ing kidding.

Be sure to watch the whole thing (the fight ends about halfway through the vid). When you think its gotten way too ridiculous, its not even close.
thats pretty intense to focus not to be hit.. nice vid steve

Top Bottom