• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Yes... And bring that KY. Call me crazy but I wanna try some GG with you today (My **** is what the KY is for).

Ill be home at 6:00
oMg! nOooooO! I can't make it...darn it. =(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is opposed to changing CdF3 from the 13th to the 27th? I need to know by tomorrow

~Fino
Since I'm unsure when I'll fully recover from this colon I say change it to the 27th.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Fino: I would make it to CDF4 this week but have a diving tournament if you move it to the 27th.

ZETON: I got you a present. I'll give it to you next time I see you.

Just a question: can Diddy bring out his shield while charging his peanut gun? I think it will cancel the charge if he shields.
Yes. He can. To what Affinity said, we cannot cancel the gun with a toss. It only seems like that because we glide toss out of peanut gun so when we shield to start the glide toss, that's what cancels the peanut gun animation.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
does Anyone Have A Copy Of The 2007 Transformers Movie! I Need To Borrow It For A Date! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fino

Smash Master
does Anyone Have A Copy Of The 2007 Transformers Movie! I Need To Borrow It For A Date! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Download it then burn it =D
Link to Transformers movie torrent... about 76 kb/s when I did it ^^;

Also, date for CdF3 needs to be decided. Post here if you're coming or want to argue the date. Same rule-set as Gigabrawl3
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236204

Also, when is cameron's tournament?

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
**** move. Be nice or THIS will soon follow:

KY: I fear no jelly.

Fino: Yeah I would rather it was later than this weekend. I have plans for my weekend. Also no I won't give you my Negro Island hack.

Steeler: I dont TRY to belittle people. It's just a natural talent.

4rce: LOLWUT?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
My cd drive thing doesn't work...it's been broken for like 6 years.

Shut up steeler. Yes, I'm serious Cameron. She hasn't seen the first one and she needs to before we go watch Revenge of the Fallen...

Karmacide

Smash Lord
My cd drive thing doesn't work...it's been broken for like 6 years.

Shut up steeler. Yes, I'm serious Cameron. She hasn't seen the first one and she needs to before we go watch Revenge of the Fallen...
Rent it?!

I'd borrow it for you, but the friend I know that has it moved away to Lawrence.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea...can't wait for the new tranformers good excuse to ask a girl out..i might have to try it on this girl i like too lol...

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I need to play. I want to try out some new things that I've been studying to improve my swordplay and projectile mixups.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Whats "My Sassy Girl"?
I would like to Brawl tonight. If no one volunteers to host I will consider it with a cap on the amount of people like always.

Revenge of the Fallen looks good; I'm not sure how I feel about them diverging from the cartoon storyline but I'm not any less excited. :]
Hope everything goes well with the girl though (^_^)b

fragbait

Smash Master
Whats "My Sassy Girl"?
I would like to Brawl tonight. If no one volunteers to host I will consider it with a cap on the amount of people like always.

Revenge of the Fallen looks good; I'm not sure how I feel about them diverging from the cartoon storyline but I'm not any less excited. :]
Hope everything goes well with the girl though (^_^)b

Well, as long as you remember to pay attention to her and not the chick in the moviefilm you should be fine.

Also, PM me your address, and I might show if you host. Thanks/

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I asked my parents and they said no. My birthday is tomorrow which I'll be using to hang out with my friends.
With that being said my parents wanted me to go out to dinner with them tonight.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Edit: That bites. Oh well.

If anyone ends up hosting, I confirm that I'll be coming. Not that it's exciting, but I'm throwing this up in case there's limited spots.

Top Bottom