• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Whats "My Sassy Girl"?
Only the greatest Romantic Comedy Ever! It's so great on so many levels.
My Sassy Girl
Korean romantic comedy based on a real life internet blog. Gyeon woo meets a drunk girl on a train and is shamed into helping her out for the night. It begins a strange friendship where he tries to help her by enduring various abuse at her hands.
Trailer

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
...he doesn't even live in Wichita and he calls me Four Rice...this State is Gay.
I'm moving to Texas.
xD

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
You all are scrubs lol ill vanquish any who doubt the hairy power of my diddy. That vid is so much fail lol.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If someone hosts Smash this weekend, I really want to record friendlies of everyone to put on my channel. Believe it or not, my subscribers actually want me to start uploading some again lol

I also want to try and record some crowd commentary during the friendlies as well.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
HEY! Since it's my birthday and all...everyone should go buy me stuff! :D
Jk. Anyway, I obviously won't be smashing or hosting today, hope you guys have a blast.
^_^

ZETON: I still need to give you this present........

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm i wanna play to play today... I miss my monkey

Lmao falco in that vid. I didnt see diddy. He must be too good to get *****

Holms

Smash Ace
And now everyone will see why Falcon is better than MK...and every other character in the game. Finally: proof!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If someone hosts Smash this weekend, I really want to record friendlies of everyone to put on my channel. Believe it or not, my subscribers actually want me to start uploading some again lol

I also want to try and record some crowd commentary during the friendlies as well.
Mr. Doom will host this Saturday. I'll see what I can do about the limit, though.

Top Bottom