• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
I WANT to go, but I still need more info, unless I missed it already. What time are we leaving, and when are we coming back? "In the morning" isn't enough info for me. and neither is "sometime later that day." I need estimates.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
so im trying to figure out who all is going...
  • Degyn
  • BoRn
  • Inferno
  • Affinity
  • Clel
  • Steeler
  • Domo
  • Zeton
Off the top of my head.

I'm planning on driving. BoRn, Inferno, Steeler, and Domo are riding with me.

I WANT to go, but I still need more info, unless I missed it already. What time are we leaving, and when are we coming back? "In the morning" isn't enough info for me. and neither is "sometime later that day." I need estimates.
Approximate Times:

Leaving Wichita - Between 11:00am-12:00pm Sunday

Leaving Tulsa - Between 10:00-11:00pm

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Cameron's House between 11:00am and Noon.

I looked at the OK Monthly thread again, and it says the tournament starts at 4pm. If we all eat lunch and leave before Noon, we'll get there with plenty of time for friendlies.

zyklon

Smash Cadet
Man I need to come play with Kansas some time. I'm home for the summer in KC now so it's really not that far of a drive.... You guys should have biweeklies or something

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Hey everyone this is a word from Fragbait....

He's going to be hosting at his house today! doors opens at 7.

The reason why I'm telling you this and he's not?

He's looking for the person who took his bike.... (Best of luck Fragbait)

fragbait

Smash Master
Never found my bike :( It was the most valuable thing I owned and I was going to give it to my Daughter when she could ride. I had my first wreck on that bike. I hit a car that was doing 50 down a rural 1 laner.

MR. DOOM, YOUR PLEAS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, WITH SYMPATHY.

More details on my host:

I'm open, rain, shine, Meta Knight attacks, whatever. Open at 7.
Same place as last time: Gotan's place. Affinity, Degyn, you know where to go. For those who don't, the address (for sure this time) is
9402 E Marion
Wichita, KS 67210

Call the house if you plan on going (ask for Edward) 260 1479. Actually, you can just show up, but I would appreciate a call ASAP if you plan on going. We are open indefinatily. I'd like to have someone bring a partial setup (Wii, Cables, Game) and a Capture card if anyone can.

We are going into his Basement, which is also where his mom has her Daycare. Please be respectful of the child toys. There will be a table for anyone who wants to eat, drink, etc. Clean what messes you make.

We can also make food runs. We should do the McDonalds Dr. P. 12 pack thing again. I have some money I can lend someone who doesn't have any.

Last but not least,
ANYONE IS WELCOME!
After 11, please keep noise to a minimum.
If you want to chill for the night, it's cool. We only have 1 couch and a chair downstairs, but if you want to bring pillows, etc. it's cool too.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
oh

N!GGA STOLE HIS BIKE
LMAO

I get off work at 2 on Sunday. Someone should pick me up from work and we could head down at 2. We'd get there at like 4-4:30. We'd just need to let OK kno so they could hold off on our bracket matches.

WHO'S UP FOR IT??

Who am I kidding.... **** I wanna goooooo.

FML T.T

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
quick notes:

1 i recommend everyone put their shields on and tilt them upwards to make sure you don't get shieldpoked

2 try to di and air dodge through the thunders if you see it coming

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom has super armor. Screw Pikachu, Squirtle, and Meta Knight; Pikachu for his annoying thunders, Squirtle for his blasted rain dance, and Meta Knight for his B button.

Update: Meta Knight got up-titled by Snake off the ceiling.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
well, I'm back. Man this board was ****ing dead in my absence. You guys cant live without me.

Edit: It's come to my attention that we don't have a second car for tomorrow. I'll drive to make up for this since it isn't too far away. everyone should meet at my house tomorrow by noon who is planning on leaving for Tulsa.

Top Bottom