• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Its being held this Sunday in Tulsa, I believe, which is only 2-2.5 hours away.

I know Domo was planning on going down there Friday and staying the weekend, but if someone is willing to wait til Sunday and ride down there with me in the morning, that'd be awesome.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Its being held this Sunday in Tulsa, I believe, which is only 2-2.5 hours away.

I know Domo was planning on going down there Friday and staying the weekend, but if someone is willing to wait til Sunday and ride down there with me in the morning, that'd be awesome.
I would have to do a lot of thinking for this one. I have church Sunday morning and two essays due on Monday. I'm not too worried about the essays since I can get that out on Saturday, but mass is still there.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
guys

guys

listen to me mother****ers

the spangles at tyler and central is reopening on MAY 20TH. the first 100 people to buy something on the 20th get FREE SPANGLES FOOD FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

who wants to ****in camp out with me

naturally we will set **** up the day before, the 19th. this is serious business.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
What time you planning on leaving, Steven? And, we'll be back that same day, right?
Yes. I have to be back that night.

guys

guys

the spangles at tyler and central is reopening on MAY 20TH. the first 100 people to buy something on the 20th get FREE SPANGLES FOOD FOR A WHOLE YEAR.

naturally we will set **** up the day before, the 19th. this is serious business.
He's not kidding.

The plan is to start camping outside the place around Noon the day before. Bring stuff to keep you busy!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom will not be able to camp on the 19th. Mr. Doom has work.

BTW, Sonic24, if you really like Mr. Doom, then you will try out Mr. Doom's modded doom 2 levels.

SOMEBODY HOST TOMORROW OR FRIDAY. Mr. Doom is getting fired this Saturday.
(In order to get rehired for the summer job)

Furthermore, I'm going to talk to my boss about being able to host on Saturdays during the month of June. Who all is in favor of Mr. Doom hosting on Saturdays? I need votes.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
guys

guys

I'm in. I love foooooood

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom can't do it already. Mr. Doom must wait for the meeting, and the meeting is on May 18th in the evening. So, yeah. lol

Hey, Affinity, shall I post the updated Power Rankings? lol

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
let me find out today if i can go, i really like tulsa and want to go so badly and if we are leaving sunday morning, i assume, what time would we need to be there?

ill be at the riverfest for i think most of the day so if anyone needs me or anything just text me

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
New GCT GeckoOS Code File for Brawl! From me to you!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tkwlmniwmjy

Includes:
  • My Custom Character Select Screen (Now 100% Stable!)
  • Texture Hack File Replacement
  • Default Settings (3 Stock/8 Min/TA On)
  • Infinite Replay
  • Unrestricted Camera
  • Tags In Replays
  • Allow More Than 1000 Replays/Stages/Snapshots

For anyone that has The Homebrew Channel + GeckoOS and is confused by this, all you have to do is make a folder named "codes" (if you don't already have one) in the root of your SD card and stick this file you downloaded into it. Then just run GeckoOS whenever you play Brawl.

EDIT: There was a bug in the last code for the Custom CSS which caused half of the bottom row to become unselectable. The link with the corrected file has been put up.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oklahoma Monthly Tournament Details!

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,2278.0.html

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Wic...&2a=500+Riverwalk+Terrace,+Suite+100&2z=74037
-

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Nice.

Mr. Doom came to tell you guys that he found some stuff that Ike might be able to pull off. I'll try it first on Holms and see if it works, and then I'll try it on you guys. Get ready to be schooled. ;)

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I can't go. I have work 6am-3pm on Saturday and 8am-2pm on Sunday. So unless people are gonna leave at 2:30 or later on Sunday, it's a no can do for me.

And I'm not camping in front of Spangles. You guys can just get me free **** n_n

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What Ky said about the free stuff, count Mr. Doom in.

One more test, and I feel conspicuously confident about it. Too bad I have to wait for my professor to get here before I can actually take it.

fragbait

Smash Master
I would camp out in front of Spangles. I like food, just not so much spangles...But it's free!

Anyway, today was my last official day of high school. I still have an undetermined amount of time left, because I have to make up some creds. I should have my diploma by the end of July.
GET HYPE.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
New GCT GeckoOS Code File for Brawl! From me to you!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tkwlmniwmjy

Includes:
  • My Custom Character Select Screen (Now 100% Stable!)
  • Texture Hack File Replacement
  • Default Settings (3 Stock/8 Min/TA On)
  • Infinite Replay
  • Unrestricted Camera
  • Tags In Replays
  • Allow More Than 1000 Replays/Stages/Snapshots

For anyone that has The Homebrew Channel + GeckoOS and is confused by this, all you have to do is make a folder named "codes" (if you don't already have one) in the root of your SD card and stick this file you downloaded into it. Then just run GeckoOS whenever you play Brawl.

EDIT: There was a bug in the last code for the Custom CSS which caused half of the bottom row to become unselectable. The link with the corrected file has been put up.

Enjoy!

It didn't work for me. :[

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Kansas:

DPhat, DMG, and Beah are going to be crashing at my place this weekend in Norman. On Sunday there is a monthly in Tulsa. They usually draw around 30 people. With these 3 and a few more people than typical from OK there should be a decent turn out. Ask Affinity for more details.

To my knowledge Thien, KOS-MOS, and ChuckNasty will all be at the monthly (in addition to the 3 from TX).

You all should come down and smash at either (or both) of these aforementioned events. Assuming all of you don't come, you can stay at my place (I can house like 5 or so more pretty comfortably, if you don't mind sleeping on the floor). And if a ton of you dudes do come I'm pretty sure Fatty Fat Fatso can house. If not Thien or someone might.

EDIT: Light is coming too.

fragbait

Smash Master
I want to go to Tulsa...
Well, gents...
Who might come if I host tomorrow? I need a prelim headcount, so I know how many people to warn Gotan's mom about.
If you are lucky, you might get to see his very FINE sister. Too bad we are both taken...FML.

Top Bottom