• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Wow, most people in the crew don't know, besides Affinity and Inferno I think, mainly because I prefer not to talk about it, but my sister passed away last August too. I know how much this sucks, and how unexpected it can be and I don't really know what to tell you Karma. I don't know how close you were to your grandmother, but I'm sorry regardless. I know this will be a hard time for your family, and I hope the best for you and your family as well.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
No Mr. Doom? That means Mr. Doom won't be able to tell you guys if Mr. Doom gets the confirmation from his boss about being able to host on June's Saturdays...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom was being sarcastic.

UPDATE ON THE JUNE SATURDAY HOSTINGS: Mr. Doom talked to his boss just a few minutes ago, and it looks like it's going to be a green. Mr. Doom's boss did say that she'll have to cover that during the training session, but the session doesn't begin until next week, perhaps even May 27 at the latest. Mr. Doom will update you whenever Mr. Doom gets the green to host on Saturdays.

Get hype, guys. (Mr. Doom will buy some Ike's UP+B again in the summer.)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Anyone wanna play today?

UPDATE ON THE JUNE SATURDAY HOSTINGS: Mr. Doom talked to his boss just a few minutes ago, and it looks like it's going to be a green. Mr. Doom's boss did say that she'll have to cover that during the training session, but the session doesn't begin until next week, perhaps even May 27 at the latest. Mr. Doom will update you whenever Mr. Doom gets the green to host on Saturdays.
Awesome! Now people who weren't able to hang out with us due to our meetings being at people's houses will be able to.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Ky is such a Tier *****. Jeeze.

Pit is S-Tier in Japan.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=231731 said:
SS:
Metaknight, Snake

S:
Falco, Pit

A:
Diddy, King Dedede, Marth, Fox, Mr. Game and Watch
Wario, Captain Olimar, Wolf, R.O.B, Lucario
B:
Zelda + Sheik, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Donkey Kong

C:
Peach, Kirby, Mario, Luigi, Ike

D:
Lucas, Bowser

E:
Link, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, Jigglpuff

F:
Ness, Yoshi, Samus, Captain Falcon

G:
Ganondorf

My friend went on to tell me that they don't REALLY think Ganon is in a low tier by himself, but they put him in G tier because it stands for "ganondor tier"

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ok guys

i was not aware of how white i look until just a few minutes ago

so i'm at chick-fil-a right. buyin some chicken and ****. i'm up to the cashier and she takes my debit card. it takes the machine a few times to register the swipe, and she complains that it's too old. she wishes she could use the one next to her.

so i humor her right. like the pro ladies man i am. and i ask...why can't you use the other machine? and she says that you have to sign in so the manager knows you used the machine. you also have to count the money that was in there before you used it. etc etc so it's a hassle right. she follows up and says

they usually don't do that. you know, this is a big company and all. but i guess they have to be careful with the restaurant they have here.

because well...

i hate to say this...

but with all of the "foreign minorities" working here...i guess they have to be extra cautious. because there are some shady people here...

i'm like BIZNATCH I'M A ****ING MINORITY GET THAT **** OUT OF HERE

and then i rock smashed her

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Was she cute?! I've been to that stand a few times. There's always Africans working there when I went there. You're a minority but are you a foreign minority?

Does anyone else thinks 3rd person is irritating?
Dr. Karmacide isn't irritated.

Dr. Karmacide want to play today. That is not a confirmation to host. Just a statement. Dr. Karmacide may decided later whether to do it or not since Dr. Karmacide has other matters to attend to.

fragbait

Smash Master
ok guys

i was not aware of how white i look until just a few minutes ago

so i'm at chick-fil-a right. buyin some chicken and ****. i'm up to the cashier and she takes my debit card. it takes the machine a few times to register the swipe, and she complains that it's too old. she wishes she could use the one next to her.

so i humor her right. like the pro ladies man i am. and i ask...why can't you use the other machine? and she says that you have to sign in so the manager knows you used the machine. you also have to count the money that was in there before you used it. etc etc so it's a hassle right. she follows up and says

they usually don't do that. you know, this is a big company and all. but i guess they have to be careful with the restaurant they have here.

because well...

i hate to say this...

but with all of the "foreign minorities" working here...i guess they have to be extra cautious. because there are some shady people here...

i'm like BIZNATCH I'M A ****ING MINORITY GET THAT **** OUT OF HERE

and then i rock smashed her
Steeler: Top Tier with the Ladies.

Give her a Rock Smash, gents, they LOOOOVE that.

Also, don't hold me too it just yet, but I might be hosting this Friday. Thursday is my last day of HS.
Sucks that I won't be graduating. Just a couple creds short, I'm making them up over the summer.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Who the **** is Poyo? and this is so fail Steven...so...so fail.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i finally have wireless internet. rejoice, nigglets.

i have absolutely nothing to do for the rest of the week, so feel free to hit me up.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah poyo is challenging me on the ladder right now lol.

also i played omega. he is VERY good with marth, he was 2 stocking me everywhere. says his parents wont let him come cause yall might be pedos.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
yeah poyo is challenging me on the ladder right now lol.

also i played omega. he is VERY good with marth, he was 2 stocking me everywhere. says his parents wont let him come cause yall might be pedos.
Who is omega? And isn't Marth your worst match-up (too)?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
he is, but most marths have trouble spacing online and i can get inside them. also its been a long time since ive been 2 stocked by any marth, so it was really surprising. he also comboed incredibly efficiently with marth, combos that would work offline. it was pretty **** on his part.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
.... Pit is S-tier lol.

Someone should host today. I feel the need to **** face. Your faces, *****es.

Oh snapz, trash talk! Get hype lol

Top Bottom